Chapter Twelve

The Swedish Empire was alive. He was alive! Pain flooded back into his body, but he didn't care. He had escaped from death. That was supposedly impossible.

The Ottoman Empire hadn't noticed yet. He was too busy crying over his friend's body.

"I'm alive." SWE croaked. "You don't need to cry."

"Sweden?!" OE yelped, quite startled at the fact that a 'dead' body was talking.

"It's me! I'm here."

"I thought I lost you!" His friend hugged him, causing annoying twinges of pain in SWE's chest. But he didn't care. He returned the hug fiercely, glad that he was back.

"Retreat! We need to regroup!" Britain's voice shouted.

OE helped SWE up and they ran as fast as they could away from the battlefield together.

He couldn't believe he had let him get away. The Mongol Empire watched as the Swedish Empire and his friend sprinted/limped away, crying tears of happiness that he was alive.

She would die soon if she let everyone who was about to die come back to life. But it was also... relieving. They didn't want these countries to die. He simply had to guide them to the afterlife. But SWE had come back. So why couldn't others?

ME shook their head. No, she couldn't let them live. He had to live as well. They didn't want to die either. But that didn't stop her from being disappointed. 

(262 Words) 

Sorry for the cliffhanger last chapter! Also sorry for such a short chapter, I don't even know why it's short, but I have too many chapters in my drafts to merge it with another chapter.