6 days Before

Since it was the weekend Chapa didn't have to wake up till 9 which was a blessing in her eyes. She still had to meet the gang at SWAG for movie night and training but that wasn't until 5 pm. Chapa lay in her bed thinking about what to do, as she was doing that there was a knock on her door and her dad walked in holding something behind his back "Hey honey you remember a few weeks ago when you broke your bow trying to shoot squirrels in the back yard because they were being too loud?" Chapa sat up on her bed "Ya why?" it was then her dad pulled his arm from behind his back revealing a  Diamond Archery Edge 320 Compound Bow "that bow was getting a bit small for you anyway so I decided to get you a new one I thought you might like." Chapa immediately jumped out of her bed and hugged her dad "oh my gosh thank you so much, dad!"

Chapa grabbed the bow to look at it, it was mostly black with lines of dark red around it "this is so cool I love it" she set it on her bed and admired it more. "I also got you some new arrows and a target if u wanna go to the yard and we can shoot it" Chapa's smile widened and her eyes got big "Yes that would be awesome let me grab my gloves" She went to her closet and started looking for her shooting gloves, "ok ill go set up the target -oh do you want me to make you one of my amazing mango smoothies?" Her dad asked, "oh yes can you put whipped cream on mine?" She asked, her dad smiled at her "sure, I'm gonna go see if your sister wants one then ill set up the target, love you, honey." "love you too dad."

there were 3 smoothies half drank on the side of the driveway, while Chapa, Sage, and their dad were shooting at a target in the yard. So far Chapa had hit mostly every bullseye "you're doing good Chapa," Chapa released another arrow from her bow that went in the middle of two arrows from her previous shots. Sage came up the driveway while riding her bike " can I try to shoot?" She asked as she grabbed her smoothie to take a drink "This bow might be too big for you but you can try" her dad said "Chapa go pick up your arrows" She handed her dad the trigger and bow and then went to get the arrows. Chapa's dad started to show Sage how to properly stand when shooting. ", Ok so you want to look through this site and use this green part to aim for your target" Chapa handed her the arrow "here make sure the colored wing is facing up and pull back until this part is hitting your lip" Sage pulled back the bow, aimed for the middle target, and pulled the trigger releasing the arrow which had landed on the ground but pretty close to the target.

it's kinda hard to pull back" Sage stated "I think I still have one of my old bows from when I first started shooting, wanna try that" Chapa suggested "I think I have it under my bed" Sage smiled "Really!?" "Ya if you wanna start shooting you can use it, just be careful" Sage hugged her big sister "Thank you Thank you Thank you!!" Their dad looked at his phone for a second, "before you do that, it's lunchtime do you guys wanna go somewhere?" The sisters thought for a second, "what about Nachoball? the nice one, not the other one" Chapa suggested, it was one of her favorite places, they all agreed and cleaned up the yard.

Chapas' dad let her drive since it was just down the road and she was close to getting her permit, "are we eating inside?" Chapa asked Sage and her dad agreed, Chapa pulled into the parking lot and they all went inside, ordered, and sat down to wait for their food. "Chapa, how's S.W.A.G going?" Her dad asked, "anything exciting happen?" Chapa thought for a second, besides getting her powers taken and given back to her by an evil clone of herself, trying to help a bad guy graduate to become a millionaire, and getting teleported to space by one of her friends to get taught a lesson,  having to street fight a child cause he thought he could be mean to one of her best friends, and fighting crime every day there wasn't anything she could tell her dad.

"Nothing much, we had a test this Friday" by test she meant she had to sneak out to a nuclear power plant and make sure it didn't explode due to some dumb people pouring gasoline on it and her friends barely making it out alive, "oh you didn't tell us you had a test, did you pass it?" 'I'm still alive so I guess you can call it passing ' " it was a pop quiz and ya I passed it." There was a ding at the counter "Order for De Silva" the worker yelled, Chapa went to get the food and they all sat and ate.