"Never thought it would come to this. But as always, The Mikaelsons made my choice for me." Marcel said. "Marcel, how?" Klaus asked. "How are we in your home? I've friends who can nullify a deed, forclose on a property like that." Marcel said snapping his fingers. "Or did you mean...how am I not a rotting corpse?" Marcel asked. "I thought my friend was dead, and yet here you are. So send these fools away, and let's talk. You and me." Klaus said. "Is that relief I hear? Really? If I hadn't been one step ahead of you, I would be at the bottom of the river." Marcel said.

"Actually, if it wasn't for me, you'd be at the bottom of the river. Just remember, it was me who dragged you from that watery grave." Daniel said. "Marcel, your anger is with me. I'm the one that's responsible for this crime against you." Elijah said. "One thing I learned sticking around this family, Elijah, you take on one of you, you are taking on all of you. These guys, Klaus's sirelings, they're here to bear witness today." Marcel said. "Are you planning to put on a little show, Marcellus?" Kol asked. "Damned sure I am. The Fall of The Mikaelsons. And guess what, the show has already started." Marcel said.

Daniel saw that one of the vampires was making their way towards him. But Daniel was faster. Daniel sped in front of them and placed his and on their chest. His hand glowed purple. Purple veins travelled up the vampire as they screamed out in pain. The vampire then turned to ash and a blue floating orb was left. Daniel gripped the orb and absorbed it. Daniel turned to Marcel and and smirked, his Grim Reaper face showing. "Like my new trick?" Daniel asked rhetorically.

Kol approaches Marcel. "I know you're hurt. I loved Davina, too. And it would break her heart to see you like this." Kol said. Marcel pointed at Kol. "Don't mention her name. If it weren't for you, she'd still be alive." Marcel said. Kol knocks Marcel's hand down. "But she's not. This is an insult to her memory." Kol said. They start a fight, the crowd is yelling. Marcel bites Kol, while Elijah, Daniel and Klaus are watching in horror. Marcel snaps Kol's neck and tosses him away. "Kol." Klaus said.

Elijah starts a vicious fight by trying to punch Marcel with vamp-speed, Marcel appears to side step the attack. Klaus jumps into the fight with a right hook, only for Macel to duck & grab his hand. Marcel then turns to face Elijah in time to kick him away before he can land a punch. The momentary distraction allows Klaus to land a couple of blows. Marcel answers back with a powerful punch, that sends The original hybrid flying into the wall behind him. Elijah takes over. Marcel bites Elijah's arm. The crowd is cheering. Daniel looks at a group of vampire last that cheered the loudest and used his magic to set them on fire. Klaus is watching helplessly. Marcel throws Elijah across the room. Klaus hybrid face appears, as he rises to his feet. Marcel invites klaus with a gesture for Klaus to bring it. Klaus charges at Marcel with Vamp-speed. Suddenly Rebekah shows up and interferes.

"STOP!" Rebekah shouted. "Rebekah." Marcel said. Rebekah looked at Klaus and Daniel. "Hayley and Mia have Hope and Freya. Take our brothers and go now. Marcel will not hurt me." Rebekah said. She looks at Marcel. "Not, if he knows what's good for him." Rebekah said. Klaus takes his brothers and they leave on vampire speed. Daniel goes to leave but Marcel stopped him. "Stay away from Mia! Or I'll kill you too." Marcel said, threatening him. Daniel turned to Marcel and sped over to him. He threw Marcel across the room using his magic. But this time it was different. Purple wisps were seen when Daniel threw Marcel.

"You don't tell me what to do. I won't stay away from her because I love her. And I won't stay away from her because she is carrying my child." Daniel said. Marcel and Rebekah were shocked by this. "So, if you threaten me again. I'll kill you." Daniel said. "You can't kill me. I'm an original now." Marcel said. Daniel laughed humourlessly. "The ancestors wanted me to become this. The real me. I'm was powerful enough to make Lucien a normal vampire again. What makes your so sure that I can't do the same to you?" Daniel said. Marcel suddenly had fear running in his veins but he didn't show it.