Give 'Em Hell Kid

Lafayette Cemetery

Marcel, Kol, Vincent, Josh, Mia and Daniel are at Davina's funeral. "Say not in grief that she is no more, but be thankful that she ever was and though she was taken far too soon, may her enduring light show us a way through this darkness." Vincent said. "And though the pain may at times seem like more than we can bare, make no mistake, we will move on. even now, the words of Ecclesiasticus are ringing in my ears, they're saying vengeance as a lion shall lie in wait for them." Vincent said, finishing off his speech. They all look over at Davina's tomb. Josh then steps forward.

"A while ago, forever ago, I told Davina a story about my first boyfriend but what I didn't tell her was that I had never shared that story with anyone else. She was like a sister and a best friend and I loved her." Josh said. Vincent looks towards Kol expectantly, as though waiting for him to say something. "I'm sorry, I can't." Kol said. Daniel looked at him sympathetically. Daniel kept a hold of Mia's hand. "Words aren't any good, the Mikaelsons need to answer for this. I'm gonna make them answer." Marcel said. Marcel rests a hand on Davina's tomb stone. "I promise." Marcel said.

Vincent looked over at Mia. "Davina was the greatest twin sister anyone could ask for. She was there for me when I needed her the most and stuck by me through the toughest times. I won't ever be able to repay her but I know she'd want me to live my life and that's what I intend to do. For her." Mia said. Daniel felt Mia squeeze his hand. She wanted to make sure he was there. He squeezed her hand in response and he heard her sigh in relief. Vincent then looked over at Daniel.

"Um, even though we didn't know each other that long, she was really nice to me. I guess me not being a Mikaelson got me in her good books. But, she always looked out for everyone and wasn't scared to face anything that faced her. I fill always be grateful for her being one of my closer friends here." Daniel said. Mia moved closer into Daniel's side and Daniel held her. He kissed the side of her head. "I wanna go see Cami now." Mia said. "Ok." Daniel said quietly.

Later ~ Rousseau's

The jazz band starts to play again at Cami's wake, mourners are gathered inside and Hayley approaches towards the kitchen where workers are scattered. "Okay, we can't run out of whiskey at an Irish wake, it's like the one rule, okay?" Hayley asked. Hayley turns around as Elijah approaches. "Whiskey is important." Hayley said. "Whiskey is important. I'm certain Camille would have appreciated all of this." Elijah said. "I hope so." Hayley said. Hayley catches sight of Klaus nearby stood silently beside Camille's coffin.

"How is he?" Hayley asked. Elijah turns to face his brother with a sigh. Klaus takes a breath whilst looking down at her coffin as Will, or Detective Kinney, approaches behind him. "Excuse me, don't I know you? Sorry.. you just look so familiar." Will said. "I have one of those faces." Klaus said. "Did you know her well?" Will asked. "I did." Klaus said. "She was a very special girl." Will said. "There's so polite summation that will do her justice, but you're brave to try and she would have admired that." Klaus said. "I haven't read anywhere how she died, do you know?" Will asked.

"An accident. Are you here in a professional capacity officer?" Klaus asked. "No, just came to pay my respects." Will said. Will walks away. Marcel places a rose on Cami's coffin before walking past Klaus who watches him sadly. "Give him time." Elijah said. "Time will not bring Davina back, the one chance to save her was ruined by us for our ends. Marcel's anger is justified. It's best I reach out to him before that anger hardens into something worse." Klaus said. Outside, Daniel and Mia were stood by the entrance. "You ready?" Daniel asked. Mia shook her head. "No." Mia said.

Daniel kept a hold of her hand. "I'm right here, okay?" Daniel asked. Mia nodded. She held a white rose in her free hand. "Come on." Daniel said. They both walked in and saw Klaus and Elijah stood by Cami's coffin. Mia breathed in and out calmly. She didn't want to look at Elijah. They both walked over and Mia placed her rose next to Marcel's. They both felt eyes on them. Daniel kept his eyes on Mia as she looked over at Klaus. Mia let go of Daniel's hand and walked over to him. "I'm sorry. You lost her too." Mia said. She hugged Klaus and he hugged her back. A few moments later, Mia pulled away and turned back to Daniel, not even sparing a glance at Elijah. She took Daniel's hand again and the two walked back out of Rousseau's.