Won't hurt

"One more bite."

Diana is smirking at the clearly grumpy blonde in front of her.

The hero of National City has her brows crinkled as she gasps in disbelief.

"Just hit me with kryptonite, Diana. I can't eat another kale even if you kill me.", the reporter raises her hand as a sign of defeat.

Diana Prince laughs. She hates to admit it but she is having a little too much fun teasing her 'girlfriend'.

"You asked for it, Sunshine. You lose the bet."

The two of them had bet on who is the fastest to spot the reporters while on their little lunch date. Obviously, the loser has to eat some of the kale they have specifically prepared for the date.

It is an idea that they come up with after hours of talking on the phone last night.

Kara... is unexpectedly loving the relationship they have now. It's like dating but not dating but still dating.

Still, there is this guilty feeling inside her. One she can't find the answer to.

The guilt has been there for a while.

"It's unfair! You love kale."

"Not my fault, it's you who make the rules."

"Well, I take it back."

"Too late, Sunshine." Diana pierced a piece of kale with her fork. She then lifts it gently to Kara's mouth.

"Eat."

Her voice was firm. Not a request but an order. Kara can tell that. The blonde sighed. She slowly and forcefully took a bite, but of course, not without glaring intensely at the smirking goddess in front of her.

Instantly, the bitter taste of her one true food enemy struck her tongue. Kara had to shut her eyes to stop herself from spitting the kale out. It took all her might to swallow the kale down her throat. Somewhere around the process she had to close her mouth to fight the gag reflex.

"My, you look tortured.", Diana chuckled.

Kara rolls her eyes. "Yeah, I wonder why. ".

The demi-goddess burst out laughing.

Ah, Kara Danvers... So entertaining.

Wonder Woman whisper in her head.

"I'll do anything, let's just end this game!", the blonde pouted.

Diana wants to tease more but then she might miss her chance if she plays too much.

Mentally screaming in joy, the demi-goddess keeps her poker face on.

Kara just said the exact things that she wanted to hear.

"Anything?", she raises one of her eyebrows.

Annoyed at how confident the goddess is, Kara, rolls her eyes, yet, her lips still curl upward.

"Oh, god, you're annoying!"

"I think mesmerizing would be a better word, Ms Danvers.", the older woman smirked.

Biting her lower lips, Kara gazes at the demi-goddess. When Diana wink at her, the Kryptonian averted her glances for a second, just to return again, staring deeply into the eyes of the older woman.

Maybe she can sense what Diana Prince would ask of her. Maybe she couldn't. Wonder Woman can't tell.

"Well, girlfriend, anything at all! Just take this thing away from me."