Shakhi TS Oui, Chef Pt II | A |

Author's note

Hey guys, hope you all are doing good. I know I haven't updated in a long time. Like I said I was working on my final year project. I'm done with the project and I have my Viva exam tomorrow. Hope I manage to do it well. I have my final EOS exam coming up. Will try to update as much as I can. Thank you for your constant support you have been showing me and my book. Grateful!

~ * ~

Shakhi TS Oui, Chef

Part II | A |

Out of nowhere, Anokhi felt herself getting pulled making her gasp loudly. In a nick of a time, she found herself pinned against the wall by a flaring Shaurya, his tall frame towering over her petite form. Shocked, her eyes went wide and her lips parted slightly as she stared into his eyes but quickly composed herself.

"Kya kar rahe ho! Chodo mujhe!" Anokhi glared at Shaurya.

"What was that?" Shaurya grumbled gesturing his head in a way of asking about the previous event.

Anokhi glared at Shaurya trying to wriggle her hands out of his grip.

"Kya what? Mein ne kya kiya?" Anokhi twisted her lips at Shaurya as she glared, "Meri haath chodiyeh!"

"Tu ne kya kuch nahi kiya!" Shaurya shot ignoring Anokhi's protest, "Tum ne waha aese scene kyun create kiya?!"

"Mein ne kya scene create ki?" Anokhi asked acting casual, oblivious to what Shaurya's referring to.

"Oho, toh tujhe nahi patha ki mein kis baremein bath kar raha hoon, right?" Shaurya asked.

"Haan, right" Anokhi said trying to wriggle her hand out of Shaurya's grip only to fail, "Meri haath chodiyeh"

"Unless you tell me why you did that, mein tum he chodne nahi wala!"

"Mein ne kaha na, mujhe nahi patha ki aap kis baremien bath kar rahe hein!"

"Tum ne uss ladki ke saam ne aesa kyun bola?!" Shaurya tried to control himself from lashing out and asked calmly.

"Kya kaha mein ne?" Anokhi rolled her eyes at Shaurya.

"That I'm your boyfriend, would be, husband, the love of your life?" Shaurya probed.

"Hey! Mein ne love of my life voh sab nahi bola!!" Anokhi glared, "Aap kuch bhi bakwaas math bolna!"

"Yeh sab bakwaas tum ne kiya ya mein ne? So, you do accept that you said the rest, right?!"

"Haan, mein ne kaha, toh?!" Anokhi huffed.

"Do you even know how messed up things are because of what you did? Don't you know how to behave? What, all these looks fun to you? Such a careless and irresponsible pers-"

"Arrgh! Problem kya hai tumhari?" Anokhi grumbled and once again tried to wriggle her arms free only to fail.

"Why did you say all those craps? And that to, her? Do you even know who she is!"

"Tum ladki dekh ne hi yehan aaya tha na, patha hai mujhe" Anokhi said with a smirk, "You seemed interested in her too. Too bad, voh chali gayi"

"Mein ne yeh pucha ki tum ne uss ladki se aese bola kyun! Jawab dho" Shaurya asked losing his patience.

That girl Meera was Shaurya's mother's selection and his mother would eat his head off if the girl spills everything to his mother. That's definitely not good.

"Tum ne aaj mujhpe chilaya na! Isliyeh tujhe yeh special treatment mila hai" Anokhi grinned and Shaurya looked at her in disbelief.

"What! Let me get this straight! Mein tumhe kitchen pe, our work space where I'm the head chef and you work under me, waha mein ne tumhe daata, isliyeh tum mera personal life ko sabotage kar rahi ho?!" Shaurya asked in disbelief and Anokhi's face shrunk as she thought about her actions.