Shakhi TS Le jao tujhe date pe? Pt 1

Backstory: In this TS Shaurya and Anokhi are in a secret relationship. He is director and professor of SIAC while she is a final year student. They both fell in love but kept it secret as people might take this relationship in a wrong way. Shaurya has no past with his mother in the story and his parents live together in the Sabherwal mansion and Anokhi stays at the college hostel. Anokhi joined SIAC by topping the entrance exam. She doesn't know Astha. Things happened, Shaurya and Anokhi met in college and fell in love.

~ * ~

ShaKhi TS - Le jao tujhe date pe?

Part I

"Anokhi, ek bath sun" Reema nudged Anokhi who was reading a book in the library.

"Kya hai, Reema?" Anokhi asked, still immersed in the book.

"Yaar yeh dekh na" Reema nudged Anokhi again so she looked up to see Reema holding four movie tickets in her hand.

"Omg! Rohit Saraf ki movie tickets" Anokhi squealed in excitement.

"Yes and guess what, you, me, Neha and Rhea are going" Reema said equally excited.

"Kab ka show hai?" Anokhi asked, her eyes bright with excitement.

"Aaj shaam ko" Reema said excited while Anokhi's excitement started to fade slowly. She made a sad face.

"Kya hua? You were excited a second ago. Ab kya?" Reema asked, confused at her friend's behaviour.

"I have to submit and get approval for my project from Shaurya sir this evening" Anokhi lied as her friends have no idea about her and Shaurya's relationship.

"You can do it tomorrow na. Make some excuse to Shaurya sir. Rohit Saraf ki movie hai, Anokhi. Soch lo"

Reema made puppy eyes but Shaurya's free only once a week. Anokhi looked at Reema apologetically.

"You know na how he is strict when it comes to academics. Tum sab jao. Mein download karkey dekhlungi na" Anokhi tried to cheer her disappointed friend.

"Teek hai, agar tum nahi aa rahi ho toh hum sab bhi nahi jayenge" Reema announced while Anokhi mentally facepalmed herself.

It took some good five minutes for Anokhi to convince Reema who finally agreed to go on the movie without her. Reema left the library while Anokhi read her book. She was so immersed in the book that she didn't realize how time flew. It was when her alarm blared that she came back to the living world.

She switched off the alarm and looked around her. The library was almost empty. She collected her notes and placed them inside her bag. It was around 6:30. She exited the library and walked towards Shaurya's cabin.

"Shaurrya.." Anokhi walked inside the cabin without waiting for his approval as she always does but stopped half way when she saw Tej and Alok conversing with Shaurya. "siirr"

Anokhi somehow managed to call him Shaurya sir but she was tensed inside. Her face looked as if someone caught her stealing. Tej and Alok looked at Anokhi in question while Shaurya was amused to see Anokhi's expressions which changed every second. He would have laughed if his uncles weren't present.

"Yes, Ms. Bhalla" Shaurya cleared his voice and asked Anokhi, trying to act normal in front of Tej and Alok.

"Good evening sir" She greeted Tej and Alok and looked at Shaurya "Sir, you called me for project discussion and approval" She paused, looking at Tej and Alok "If you are busy then I'll come tomorrow"

"We were just leaving, Ms. Bhalla" Tej informed her and turned towards Shaurya "Get these works done by Monday, Shaurya. We'll meet at home"

Alok handed some files to Shaurya and both Alok and Tej left the cabin. Anokhi heaved a sigh in relief as she saw Tej and Alok walking out of the cabin. She stayed by the door waited for them to leave from her vision and then closed the cabin door.