Shakhi TS Pregnancy Cravings Pt 1

Backstory: Alternate Universe. Shaurya and Anokhi fell in love and married each other. Both stays at Sabherwal mansion with Shaurya's family. Here entire Sabherwal family is different from show. No past, no baggage. Shaurya loves his parents. Tej and Devi has a son named Raghav who is also married so no haq jamaana on Shaurya.

~ * ~

ShaKhi TS Pregnancy Cravings

Part One

It was around ten when Shaurya walked into the Sabherwal mansion completely drained. He had to go to Patiala campus for an important work and just came back. He walked into the living room and went to kitchen.

Shaurya placed the strawberries on the kitchen counter which he brought for his pregnant wife, Anokhi. She had weird food cravings throughout the week and ate three boxes of strawberries all by herself last night. So, being a good husband, he brought some strawberries for Anokhi.

Shaurya transferred some of the strawberries to fruit bowl, placed the rest in refrigerator, took the fruit bowl and walked towards their room. He shifted his room downstairs for Anokhi. Although he has asked Anokhi to sleep, he knew she would be up, waiting for him.

"Anokhi?" Shaurya called out as he walked inside the room.

Shaurya saw Anokhi leaning on the headrest while reading a book. The book was placed comfortably on the baby bump. A smile broke out on Shaurya's face, all his tiredness flying away. On seeing Shaurya, Anokhi sat up.

"You came" Anokhi said excited and then her expression changed into a frown "Ithni late koun aatha hai, Shaurya. Aap ne toh kaha tha ki you'll be here for dinner"

Shaurya who got used to Anokhi's changing mood swings, laughed at her reactions which made Anokhi pout.

"Haan baba par kya karun, dher ho gayi. Kaam tha" Shaurya said walking closer to Anokhi. He sat on the bed and extended the tray with fruit bowl "Dekh, kya leke aayi hu apni bunny ke liye"

"Strawberry" She shrieked in joy but then her smile fell and she pouted

"Hareey, kya hua?" Shaurya looked at Anokhi, puzzled with her reaction.

"Mujhe ab yeh nahi chahiyeh" Anokhi said, looking down while caressing the baby bump.

"Accha? Teek hai, agar nahi chahiyeh toh waha rakhlete hain" Shaurya said while placing the tray on side table. He lifted her chin and made her look at him "It's okay, mujhe bura nahi laga. Smile"

Shaurya had been dealing with her mood swings and weird food cravings for the last few months. At the beginning it was difficult for Shaurya to handle her mood swings and food cravings. But with time and help from the other ladies of the house, he learned how to deal with Anokhi.

"Accha aap bathayiyeh, aap ka kaam teek se ho gaya na?" Anokhi asked, smiling at Shaurya.

Shaurya answered Anokhi while walking to the dressing table. He came back to bed with herbal oil in a bowl and sat near Anokhi's feet. He took her feet, placed it on his thigh, lifted her night gown a little and starts massaging her swollen feet.

Anokhi loves it when he massages her feet. She giggled and closed her eyes as the soothing pleasure shot through her body while her hand was rested on the baby bump. Shaurya smiled at Anokhi lovingly as he massaged her foot.

Shaurya asked Anokhi about how her day went and she started explaining her whole day in order. What she did, what she ate and what happened in the day, she listed out and narrated everything in detail. Shaurya listened to everything patiently with a smile while massaging her foot.

"Accha tum ab rest karo. Mein shower leke aatha hoon"

Shaurya tucked Anokhi in bed and placed a big kiss on her forehead which made her giggle. He then took out his night wear and had a relaxing shower. When he came back Anokhi was already asleep.

Shaurya took the fruit bowl back to kitchen and placed it in the refrigerator. He came back and slipped next to Anokhi. He was exhausted after a long day and soon fell asleep.

It was nearly twelve when Shaurya felt Anokhi nudging him in sleep. He groaned as he opened his eyes and found Anokhi staring at him. Anokhi called him out after seeing him opening his eyes. He blinked away the sleep and sat up.

"Kya hua hai Anokhi? Dardh ho ri hai?" Shaurya asked concerned, placing his hand on the baby bump.

"No" Anokhi said while shaking her head in negative. Shaurya visibly relaxed.

"Kya hua phir? You couldn't sleep?"

"Haan" Anokhi said and then added "Mujhe kuch chahiyeh, Shaurya"

Shaurya blinked away his sleep and focused on Anokhi. He was sure that she would ask for something weird. He braced himself.

"Kya chahiyeh Anokhi?"

"Mujne na Rasgulla khaane ki mann ho rahi hai" Anokhi said with a sheepish smile.

"Kya? Rasgulla? Aur voh bhi is waqt pe?" Shaurya looked at the wall clock "It's 12 now Anokhi. Ab meeta khana hai tum he?"

"Voh sab nahi patha, mujhe bas ab Rasgulla chahiyeh. Leke aayeyeh Shaurya" Anokhi said stubbornly.

"Ghar pe ab Rasgulla bhi nahi hai, Anokhi. Ab koi dhu-" Shaurya stopped in middle on seeing Anokhi's face. Tears pooled her eyes. "Accha, accha teek hai. Mein jaake le aatha hoon"

"Sacchi?" Anokhi asked, as tears slipped from her eyes.

"Mucchi" Shaurya said wiping her tears "Aese roya math karo. Mujse dekha nahi jatha"

"Teek hai, teek hai. Aap jayiyeh na" Anokhi shook his arm excitedly.

Shaurya shook his head in disbelief. He closed his eyes and count to five in mind to blink away sleep. He then stood up and tucked Anokhi in bed.

"I'll be back soon" Shaurya caressed her hair lovingly "You should stay put. Agar kuch pain hua toh mujhe call kar lena. Zyadha hai toh Maa ko uta lena"

Shaurya walked out of the room while Anokhi opened the side drawer. She took out the pickle jar which she kept safe.

"Mere bacha" Anokhi caressed her baby bump with a big smile "Papa humhare liye Rasgulla laane gaye hain. Chalo hum yeh shuru karthey hain"

~ * ~

Hey guys, hope you all are doing good. I hope you like this little work of mine. Do let me know what you think of the story. Do watch SAAKK on TV and stay home, stay safe.

Thank you.

Nan ~