Shakhi TS Mareez-e-Ishq Pt 2

A/N: Warning. Long chapter ahead. Enjoy reading.

Part II

Shaurya was taken aback when he found Shagun staring back at him with a big smile, her eyes with tears. He was thinking that he was expressing his feelings to Anokhi but only when she turned, he found that It was Shagun and not Anokhi.

Shaurya noticed the transition in Shagun's eyes as she charged forward to hug him but he reacted in time and stepped back.

"What do you think you are doing?" Shaurya nearly yelled while Shagun was shocked to see this response of Shaurya.

"Shaurya?" Shagun said in disbelief.

"Tum yehan kya kar rahi ho Shagun!" Shaurya paused and then added "Toh voh tum hi thi jo us din mujhe bareish mein aur holi puja wali din dikhi!"

"Haan Shaurya, I wanted to see how much you missed me. I wanted to surprise you and I'm glad I did it" Shagun said excitedly while Shaurya's face twisted with annoyance.

"I'm surprised, that's for sure. But not for the reason you have in your mind" Shaurya studied Shagun's expression and spoke.

"Kya kehna chathe ho, Shaurya?"

"Tumhe yehan kis ne bulaya!" Shaurya tried to act composed but he couldn't.

"That doesn't matter Shaurya. I came back for you and I'm here to stay. Sab kuch teek ho jayega. See you confessed your feelings too. I a-"

"Let me stop you right there, Shagun. It's all a misunderstanding. Never ever think that we are getting back together. I don't feel anything for you and yes, I would be the happiest if you just leave and continue your studies"

Shaurya tried to walk away but Shagun blocked his way. He glared at Shagun. He turned on his heals and went other way, not wanting to see Shagun.

Shaurya had planned everything for Anokhi and now it got spoiled, thanks to the unwanted visitor. Why did she had to come in front of him when he was about to start something beautiful with Anokhi?

Shaurya went to the isolated garden area and sat on the stone bench. He buried his face into his palms and groaned in annoyance. How did Shagun came in front of him all a sudden?

Shaurya knew that he behaved very badly with Shagun. He hadn't even realized that until he saw how his words broke Anokhi. He has been meaning to apologize to Shagun but not this way.

Right after their break up, in the following days Shaurya has come to realize what he had with Shagun was never love. He didn't feel hurt that she has left him. He was only mad that his family's reputation was at stake. When she left, her absence didn't even bother him.

If Anokhi doesn't give him a little bit of attention then he'd go crazy. But with Shagun, it was never like that. Whatever he felt with Anokhi was passionate and craziness and something which he has never experienced before. Before Anokhi, he was raw; nothing to hide. With Shagun, it just felt like a duty. That is why he concluded that he never loved Shagun.

Shaurya wanted to make this Holi special for Anokhi. He wanted to apply color on her cheeks, enjoy Holi with her, confess his feelings to her. But everything went to drain because of Shagun!

Shaurya stood up and walked back to the event area. He wanted to meet Anokhi. His eyes started searching for Anokhi among the crowd and his annoyance kept building as he couldn't locate her. He sent her a couple of texts and started searching for her again.

Shaurya asked around to Anokhi's friends and Fest team members, his restlessness evident on his face. He was shocked when he saw his Badi maa, Bade papa and Chacha with Shagun laughing together while an uncomfortable Kanchan and his Chachi stood aside and watched everything.