Asking for The Impossible

I sat far away from the group as I watched the sun begin to descend from the sky, after the whole thing at the Smithsonian I began to distance myself from them. I sighed mournfully, after all, it's impossible to push Kronos away from me since he lived inside me. Kronos's explanation circled around inside my mind, and it began to affect me slowly, it eating me slowly. I glanced when I saw someone sitting in front of me, I saw Percy gave me a concern looks, a genuine concern look.

"Reiner" he spoke carefully "About what happened in the Smithson-"

"I'm sorry" I cut him while staring at my hand "I-I didn't know what possessed me to do that. I never meant to scare you or-" I found myself unable to breathe since I have to explain everything, including that a fragment of Kronos consciousness already lived inside me.

"Reiner, you can tell me," Percy said and he put his hand on my shoulder.

I lifted my head and leaned on Percy's ear.

"A fragment of Kronos consciousness already inside of me" I whispered "That is what made me lose control at the Smithsonian's"

Percy froze at my words "Kronos what?"

I pulled myself and looked at him in the eyes "Percy, I don't know anymore. I mean I only thought that only his voice affected me. And now he claimed that he actually lived inside me?" I let out a bitter laugh.

"Reiner" Percy whispered "We-we can figure it out okay! I'll find a way to make him disappear for good"

I shook my head slowly "I don't know if you can do that. You know what? The only thing that kept me sane, that kept Kronos from controlling my action"

Percy opened his mouth but no sound came from it.

I smiled sadly "My mom, you, Thalia, Annabeth, Grover, Chiron, and basically everyone at the camp. You guys are my string that keeps me from turning my back on the god. You guys kept me going on even though I knew that death always waiting for me at the end of it"

"Reiner, what are you talking about?" Percy's voice began to waver.

"I trust you," I said firmly "I trust you with my life. So, when the time comes I trust you will do the right thing"

"Reiner, I don't like where this conversation is headed" Percy said.

"Please kill me when Kronos take over my body," I said and smiled sadly at him.