Thalia Attempt to Drive Us to The Camp

I just wished I could melt into the snow when Apollo, my father arrived in a bright red Ferrari car. He wore a sleeveless white shirt with some casual jeans, his short blonde hair glowed under the sun and he wore black glasses. And he grinned, almost turned half of us blind by his bright pearly white teeth.

"Ah, sister," he said and moved to hug Artemis.

Artemis quickly took a step back as she gave Apollo a threatening glare "Don't you dare to hug me, brother"

"Aw, but you used to love it when you're still young," Apollo said in a fake disappointed tone.

"I didn't remember that part!" Artemis spat "Please, I have something important to do and I need you to escort this camper and my hunter into the half-blood camp"

Apollo lower his eyeglasses and looked at Artemis "You need my help?" he asked and grinned "Ah, I think I have haiku for this

'Green grass break through the snow

Artemis plead for my help

I am so cool'

I really, really wanted to be one with the earth now, while the other is groan in annoyance. I turned to face Thalia with a miserable face.

'The flower starts to bloom

This is so embarrassing

Hades, please kill me now'

I muttered that line and Thalia snickered beside me. Percy covered his laugh by coughing into his fist.

"See, your son is better in haiku than you," Artemis said with a tiny smile on her lips "Your last line only has four syllables, by the way"

Apollo pouted as he playfully pushed my shoulder, then he quickly replaced that pouty expression by grinning brightly, almost blinding the rest of us.

'The leaves are falling down

My son is awesome

God bless my awesome gene'

"Holy, Hades" I muttered "I'm so sorry for him guys"

Percy patted my back with sympathy as the rest of the hunter glared at me for saying the previous Haiku. I mean it just escaped my lips and well, couldn't believe that Apollo will take it personally as he now looking at me, literally tearing up in joy and I could see that he's proud of what I did. I sighed and decided to focus on Apollo ride which is happened to be the newest car from Ferrari, how did he know about it, let's just say I didn't want to know about it, and not willing to ask him about it. Apollo ran his hand through his hair while asking Artemis about what she wanted from him, Artemis quickly explained the situation to him and Apollo listened quietly, his expression turned serious for a moment before it turned back into his usual expression, which is mischievous and happy. After a few quick arguments about something that was not related to the main problem both of them turned and faced us.

Artemis announced that she's going to hunt a powerful beast by herself and asked the Hunter to stay at the camp, which is of course they protested about it, especially Zoe. Artemis insisted that they have to stay at the camp and the hunter finally give in, begrudgingly. Artemis nodded asked Zoe to take care of the rest of the hunter before she took off to the forest behind her while muttering something that I couldn't catch.

After she left the tension around us grew so thick that I can practically taste it, the Hunter quickly took a few steps away from us while giving us a nasty glare, behind me I could hear Thalia growled lowly, already annoyed by the Hunter attitude. I only massaged my nose bridge, already dreading everything that will happen after this. Apollo clapped his hand together to bring back our attention to him, he flashed us a bright smile while tilting his head.