012

"Office manager!"

Aw man as soon as i was about to leave for home. Wait shit i have to ask him about the fucking dinner anyway!

"H-Huh?" Riki came peeping into the crack of the slightly open door of his bosses office. His gaze met Riki's eyes, softly smiling, "Let me walk you home!"

"A-About tha–"

Sunoo clings onto his arm like usual, pulling him out the room, "Hush i'm taking you even if you say no damn it."

"N-No yeah i know! No surprise anyway.." He mutters, "But, I wanted to ask you something."

"Are you finally confessing your love to me?"

"No. That'll never happen."

Why can't he just fall already???

Riki avoided eye contact, "M-My parents want you over for dinner."

"So?" Sunoo raised his eyebrow, waiting for him to continue. "Can you maybe.. agree to staying for dinner?"

He pulls on Riki's arm, in which causes him to stop in his tracks along with Sunoo. "Is everything okay, Riki?" Sunoo questioned seriously.

With him calling him by his actual name, he looked down at the shorter, "Everything is fine, why? They just want you for dinner... that's all."

Maybe hoon is right. But i still have to do this for them, don't i?

"I'm just making sure... you suddenly ask for me to come over for dinner, that's odd."

They continue walking now.

"How so?"

"You don't like it when I'm around."

Ah shit i feel extremely bad now.

"It's nothing like that, Sunoo. Will you just stay for dinner?"

Riki pleadingly looks at him, "Please?"

There was just no way Sunoo could decline, he was so head over heels even if he's stated he's never actually had feelings for his workers.

It was different with Riki. That sparkle in his eyes made the pink haired boy want to melt, he wanted to be around him all the time even if he would come off annoying.

Though, it hurt just a little when Riki would make it quite obvious that he didn't like it.

"Okay then, it's a yes from me, office manager!"

-

@ parksfashion has tweeted...

I was left alone in the office, they didn't even notice i was still there 😪