020

TW: Mentions of death and blood. [sensitive topics]

"Office manager!" Sunoo walked through the office, only to be greeted with emptiness of a promise. He blinked several times before realizing it.

It was today i expected him to be here but, he just wasn't. Not at all, not even a hallucination of my mind.

Riki had broken the promise. But, it doesn't seem like it was intentional at all.

The blazer on the chair still rested there, untouched. "Huh? Looking for him? Where is he?" Soobin walked behind him, towering over. "Jesus you startled me.. why do you have to be so damn tall." Sunoo says after he jumped away.

"Sorry, i just saw the door open and i thought Riki was here." He replies with a pout following after. "You should just get to work, why do you want to see him anyway?" A snort falls from Sunoo as he questioned.

"Huh!? I'm the one who led him easily unlike you." Soobin poked and poked continously at Sunoo's bread cheeks. "Yah.. you know it too, he's really cute!"

"Not as cute as my Hueningie but sure."

"Hey, he's not here today?" Jay walks in. The mood dims, Sunoo frowns. "No."

That reminds me, his parents. He wouldn't break a promise like this... i know it.

"What? Did he not call in?" Soobin walks around the squared room and asks. "No. But, he promised he'd be here." His pink hair dangles as he looks down to the ground.

"Maybe... text him?" Jay whistled, trailing off. "That's a good idea! You should do that, boss." The other chirps. "He already left me on read yesterday." Sunoo slouches, looking at his friends with a frown. They stared at him as they bit their lip, "Yikes..."

Sunoo looked up to the ceiling wordlessly and going deep into thought. His presence felt so lonely.
Did he fail to keep Riki safe?

The two others looked at their boss, waiting for him to speak. It was a surprise right now to them that he wasn't freaking out. But, Sunoo knew something they didn't.

His parents.

They had to have done something. Sunoo just knew it.

"I'm going to be back.. you guys watch the offi- hey wait where is Heeseung hyung?"

"Eh? Oh? Did someone call me?" The bambi like boy came out with a cheeky smile. "He most likely has been hearing this convo the whole time, i'm out!" Soobin twirls around and exits the room, "Tell me what happens! I know you're going to see him."

"Well that's that.." Jay mumbles with the scratch of his neck, "Hyung you're quiet and weird..."

"I didn't know how to enter! You guys were like uhhh in the moment." Heeseung says, shrugging his shoulders and walking beside Sunoo. "You go find him or something, me and Jay will look over the office."

They stole the words out of my mouth. Heh, they know me too well too! Knowing exactly what I was going to do but, isn't this intruding? What if maybe he's just sleeping in? No.. i should go just in case.

-

[ Office manager ]

Sunoo: