004

"It's like we're his dads, we're just watching over him from the kitchen as he types away tiredly." He tilts his head slightly, letting his dark brown hair fall to the side. "Ah, won how could you be so calm about this? His boss is overworking him..." Sunghoon spoke to his friend, Yang Jungwon. 

"Anything for a paycheck." Jungwon shrugs, popping a chip into his mouth, "Plus, maybe he won't worry about his parents as often? You know what he said, he wants to provide for them." 

"They don't deserve him, and that kind of wonderful treatment." 

"I know. It's Riki's choice though, as long as it makes him happy." 

A loud sigh came from the younger as he stopped typing, "You know I could hear you, right!?" 

"Oops, were we talking too loud?" The catlike snickered, continuing to munch away on his chips. "Can I have one?" Sunghoon reaches his hand out for the bag, only for it to be slapped away, "No?! Get your own bag." 

The older groans and rolls his eyes, "You're so mean to me. What'd I do to you?" 

"Invading my chips." 

"It's just chips!" 

"Good chips, you can get some yourself." 

"F-Fine, you can have some." Jungwon noticed the pout on Sunghoons face, he immediately felt guilty by how he acted. "Thank you." He smiles, reaching his hand back in the bag, grabbing a few chips. 

"Anyway, what are you going to do with this jacket, Riki? Should we maybe burn it!?" Grabbing the blazer off the counter that had been given to him only just yesterday, Sunghoon suggested with a 'killer vibe' type of smile, causing Jungwon to look at him with a raised eyebrow. "It's probably expensive what are you even thinking?" 

"N-No, don't burn it, please. Just.. k-keep it there, alright? He gave it to me." 

Not that i care or anything... i just don't want it to be put to waste, he didn't even allow me to give it back.

"Ooh, I see it means something to you." Jungwon wiggled his eyebrows, earning a soft punch from his older, "Won, thats a bit pushy! Why the actual fuck would it mean something."

"Aish.. I'm just saying."

"He didn't ask for your input though, let him work." 

"Ugh, you say I'm rude!" 

"Because.. you are!"

"Not as much as you-" 

"Shhhhh." He hushes Jungwon as he pointed to Riki. His head rested on his folded together arms, his eyes shut asleep, his lips rested with his face. "Oh shit. You know maybe if I had known before that he had fallen asleep only moments later, I wouldn't be arguing with you." Jungwon whispered, walking around the kitchen over to his slightly younger friend. 

Sunghoon waddled his way over there as well, grabbing a blanket, attempting to place it on Riki but, once again, he was stopped. "No no no, we're not leaving him here to sleep, pick him up!" His catlike friend whisper shouted at him. "Eh? Why can't you do it?"