015

Yeonjun placed a cup of coffee into Riki's hand. "What's this for...? I don't drink coffee.." The younger stared at him confusedly.

"Exactly. You're going to give this cup of coffee to the boss." A smirk formed on his lips as he informed Riki.

This is my job...

He pats Riki's back, pushing him slightly forward for him to start moving, "As always, good luck!"

I totally needed that. I'm not even talk to him if I'm being honest, save me the embarrassment.

There goes Yeonjun, walking away with a smirk still formed on his pair of lips. It left Riki with no choice but to go and hand this coffee to nonother than,

Kim Sunoo.

His feet began to pick up as he walked towards the door he didn't want to open.

It's not that he rejected, Sunoo. He just didn't know what to say and maybe it did bug the pink haired boy a little but, he wasn't mad.

"Sunoo?" Riki's gentle voice rang as he slowly opened the door. "Office manager! You made it with my coffee, eh?" Sunoo smiled at him, seated in his chair.

"Oh, yeah. I-I did. Hope I wasn't too long." He placed the coffee on the desk. Damn it, i said I wouldn't talk.

"It's okay. I waited for you."

Eh.. this man doesn't know how to stop flirting. I thought he was mad at me!?

He stood there and blinked, feeling a heat roam across his cheeks, "Right! Okay. Well, is there anything else...?"

"Yes, actually. You're coming with me along with Jay Hyung after work to check on my Jake Hyung, we're going to see if Heeseung Hyung actually needed the day off.. that damn older!"

"What!? But that's off work hours, you know i have to get to my parents?"

"Which is a good opportunity for you to get away from them, office manager."

Sunoo looked at him sternly, it wasn't to be rude or clingy. It was genuine, he didn't want him to be around his parents,

Something wasn't right. "Sun–"

"You know I don't take no as an answer. Say yes or I'll be having to cling onto you for you to just get your ass over."

The younger was still in his frozen spot as he eyed Sunoo. "W-What if I want you to cling onto me?"

Sunoo wasn't even sure if he heard that right, he was taken aback. "Heh... wait– did I hear that right?"

"Did you? Anyway.. I'll get going back to work." Riki started moving away to avoid other conversations. "Wait!"

"If you wanted me to cling onto you, I'd do it in a heartbeat."

Riki turned around and glanced at him, flashing a smile that Sunoo has not once seen, walking away afterwards, leaving the pink haired boy alone in his office.

He was too stunned to even know what that meant, really.

-
@ sunooshay has tweeted...