Chapter 23-The Son Of Ironfoot

We came to love,not by finding the perfect person,but by learning to see an imperfect
person perfectly.-Unknown

Two weeks later:
I was settling into my new role nicely,ruling next to my king.

Ruling,not really my thing.

I let my gorgeous husband handle most of that.It helped that most of my childhood memories had returned,giving me a better sense of who I was, and it showed.I finally had a family history,and a new family. I still train,with the family,who are,after all the best warriors this kingdom has to offer.

All the realms were abuzz about us,considered a anomaly.Most still not believing I was elfen.And the pending marriage of Prince Legolas to Tauriel was much anticipated.

We were invited to every kingdom for a introduction.
The last being Erebor,The Kingdom Under The Mountain.

Thorin 111 Stonehelm, son of Ironfoot,now ruled as King of Durnsfolk.

Thranduil and I would hold our official ceremony soon,expected to be the gala event of the season.Then we were headed to 1984,to rejoin my bodies,and see my father.

It was my hope to convince him to come back with me.

All who meet us were taken aback by our closeness,not only emotionally,but how our temperaments complimented one another.They'd never seen the Elfenking this way.To be honest, no one has ever seen me this way, either.I'd learned not to feel a long time ago.Now,I just... react.

I was the yin to his yang.He challenged me,as I did him,and we both rose to the occasion everytime.I breathed life back into his cold, devastated heart,he filled mine with love. And,when we moved,it was as if we were one.We are poetry in motion,a breathtaking sight to behold, always connected.

Wise old souls,lethal,yet generous to a fault,and we are bringing the realms together like it has never been before.
We have brought forth The Alliance, a organization for maintaining  peace and security among all realms, developing friendly relations and promoting social progress.Better living standards and rights for all.

A innovative idea I brought from my time,to this one.

My time.I have to stop saying that!This is my time.

Most would be overwhelmed by
all of this,I know,but my life has always been in a state of upheaval,so this is my norm.

We are en route to Erebor,in the middle of a touchy subject;

"As I've previously stated,my heart,it simply isn't done." he calmly reiterates.

"Yet,you are the king,are you not?"I counter,"Your word is law?"

Again,we are dressed to compliment one another,in silver and black,with crushed red velvet robes.

I actually agreed to wear a gown, appeasing my love.

He held me securely with one powerful arm as Visious turned,knowing full well I was a expert at riding the gentle serpent now.

"Precisely."he answers, with some trepidation, knowing he was stepping into a trap.

I turn sideways, teasingly
running a finger along the neck of his collar,gazing with innocent, yet seductive eyes he found irresistible.

I'm learning,I'm learning.

"The most powerful,wise king in all the realms."I cooed against his mouth.

"Ummm."he groaned,taking in the sweet scent I dabbed behind
my ears."temptress."

His arms secured around my waist again,kneading my hip.

I backed up a bit,fluttering my lashes.Something else I'd become quite adept at.