𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Liam Dunbar was missing. He had gone on a run with his friend Mason that morning and run ahead of him so by the time Mason caught up, Liam was nowhere in sight.

Which is why Evelyn, Scott and Mason stood at Coach's door, "Sorry, guys, Liam skipped my class. Maybe he's sick. Like me."

Mason turned his head to the two alpha's as he informed, "Liam didn't look sick on our run."

"He's not getting back to any of my texts." Scott told them, his phone in hand.

Mason turned to walk away as he threw up his hands, "Mine either."

The bell rang for class as students began piling in so Evelyn reassured, "I'll find him, Mason, just head to class and let us know if you see him."

The two brunettes began walking away until Scott's phone rang, Liam's name flashing across the screen, "Liam?"

"Sounds like you already know the answer to that, Scott." Garrett's voice greeted them as Scott froze in alarm, looking around them slowly.

"Where is he?" Evelyn demanded, completely done with everyone's bullshit, "Come on." Garrett said, "Like I'm actually going to tell you that."

"I'll give you the money." Evelyn sent Scott a look of confusion, he took it? "Yeah, you will. But that's not going to get you Liam back. You're going to have to put in a little more effort than that."

"Then what do you want?" Evelyn asked him, "I want the money. And Violet." Garrett responded, "Or you never see Liam again. Oh, and Evelyn? Don't even think about doing a locator spell to try and find him."

༄༄༄

Evelyn and Scott walked in between two buses where Garrett was waiting for them, "Okay, what do you want? You want us to go to Stilinski? We can do that. Or I can talk to my father. He's an FBI agent."

Garrett chuckled humorously, "You think I want you talking to anyone with a badge? I'm not getting help from a werewolf and the most powerful supernatural creature in existence because I want them to talk to someone."

"Then what do you want us to do?" Evelyn asked with narrowed eyes.

Garrett looked away before he responded, "They're transferring Violet to a Federal facility. You're not gonna let that happen."

"How?" Scott asked for specifics which Garrett gave, "They're going to put her in a car. We're going to follow it. We get ahead of it. You stop it."