𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Allison led the group into Argents office as she spoke, "This is everything non-lethal I could find."

"Take all of it." Argent said with a sigh.

"What's the plan here?" Stilinski asked them.

"Our best shot right now is for Derek to try and pick up Stiles's scent at Eichen House." Argent responded to the mans question, "Especially if he went through something stressful there."

Stilinski glanced between each member of the group with uncertainty, "Should all five of us be going to the same place?"

"Where else has Stiles been showing up?" Argent questioned them.

"School." Allison told him, "The hospital."

"Okay." Evelyn sighed, "So we're just gonna do the same thing all over again?"

"Yeah, hold on. We did this already." Derek spoke up in agreement, "He disappeared. We started looking for him. Then walked right into a trap at the hospital."

"He's getting us to repeat the same moves." Argent added.

"So, what do we do?" Allison asked them, "Wait for him to come to us?"

Derek quickly shook his head, "He can't. Not if the Oni finds him when the sun goes down."

"Scott's working on that right now with Kira." Stilinski informed them.

Evelyn sighed to herself as she muttered, "Of course he is." She really needed to work on her jealousy with a guy she wasn't even dating yet.

"That's the problem." Argent spoke, "We're all trying to outfox the fox."

Stilinski sighed at the other man's words, looking around at the group, "Listen, I'll understand if anyone wants to back."

Derek released a scoff, "I won't be the first wolf to run from a fox."

"Apparently, I'm carrying a lightsaber." Argent's attempt to lighten up the mood didn't work.

"Dad, you me and Derek will hit Eichen house." Allison ordered, "Sheriff, it's you and Evie at the hospital. We all meet in the school."

༄༄༄

Evelyn and Stilinski stood side by side in the elevator, a looming silence shared between them until the man finally broke it, "You know what? I don't know how you guys do it. You're all so strong. You're fearless. Hell, you even manage to keep your grades up."