𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 {𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

The bus pulled up to a motel, everyone exiting it as they examined the motel. "Uh, I've seen worse." Scott said, "Where have you seen worse?"

Coach blew his whistle to get their attention. "Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely."

Everyone walked up and took the keys from Coaches hand, Evelyn thankfully managing to get a room alone. "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants." Coach said, "Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

Evelyn walked up to her room, entering as she closed the door behind her. "At least it's clean." She mumbled, tossing her bag onto the bed.

She hopped in the shower, staying in silence for a few minutes until she picked up on footsteps entering the bathroom. She moved the curtain to the side while still holding it to make sure it covered her. "Scott." She said in surprise. "What are you doing?"

"Looking for you." Scott said, staring at her weirdly, his voice unusually deep.

"Well, you found me." Evelyn told him, "Currently showering, completely naked if you didn't notice."

"We're friends, aren't we?" Scott asked, stepping closer to her as Evelyn eyed him warily. "We could just be closer friends."

Scott placed his hand on her wrist, pulling it to get her to uncover her body but Evelyn fought against him. "Scott, what the hell?"

Scott blinked after her words, looking around as if he was coming back to reality. "Are you okay?" Evelyn asked him worriedly. "Yeah." Scott replied, "I was, um...Sorry, I don't remember."

Evelyn watched him leave the room in confusion, how could he not remember?

༄༄༄

Evelyn, Allison, Lydia and Stiles were now in a motel room, "All the werewolves are acting strange." Stiles commented.

"I know." Evelyn nodded, "Earlier, Scott came in the bathroom when I was showering, tried to take the curtain off of me so we could be closer friends."