𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝟏𝟏𝟕{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝟏𝟏𝟕
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Younger Derek was draped over Scott and Stiles's shoulders, Deaton swiping an exam table clean for the teenager to be layed down on. On he was, Deaton stared down at the boy with pure disbelief, "Wow."

"Wow." Stiles repeated the word, "Wow as in, "I've seen this before and know exactly what to do kind of wow" cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for."

Deaton heavily sighed, "I think you might be overestimating my abilities."

Lydia reached out and took Derek's hand in her own, "He's cold. Really cold."

"So is it permanent?" Issac asked, finally speaking up and bringing the attention to him.

"I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate." Deaton shined a light into Derek's eyes to see if he would get a reaction, "This is well beyond my experience."

"So what are we supposed to do with him?" Evelyn asked, crossing her arms over her chest, "Just leave him here and hope if we close our eyes and blink he'll be old again?"

Deaton ignored her sarcastic comment like he usually did, "Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here."

"You mean from Kate?" Stiles asked, catching the deeper meaning behind Deaton's words.

"If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate." Deaton informed them.

"Why would Kate do this to him?" Allison asked, her eyes trained solely on the unconscious teen.

"Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her." Deaton responded to the brunette.

"And bad for everyone else." Evelyn frowned in confusion at Stiles's words, isn't that what Deaton literally just said?

Deaton nodded in agreement, still observing the Hale carefully before he noticed the tiredness on everyone's features, speaking up on it, "You guys should probably go home. He doesn't look to be in any danger. So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night...and you all need to start taking of your own lives again."

"Someone should stay with you." Scott suggested, not willing the leave the man alone with a potentially harmful beta.

"I'll stay." Lydia offered after a moment, reasoning when she saw their skeptical looks, "My grades are fine, despite missing a few classes."