𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

"Come on, Derek!" Stiles said frustratingly, slapping the Hale's cheek several times. The two teens hadn't spoken about what happened just a few moments ago, but they both felt the weight of their friend turning his back on them.

Realizing his slaps weren't going to wake the man, Stiles raised his fist and brought it down only for Derek to catch his wrist before it could make contact with his face. "Where is she?"

"Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom." Stiles responded breathlessly, Derek looking over at him. "She took her?"

"Yeah." Stiles breathed, the harsh reality of their circumstances dawning on him. "And if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So, we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here."

Derek eyes suddenly went side as if he was remembering something. "Woah. What about Cora?"

"She's alright, Derek." Evelyn said before Stiles could respond, understanding the man's worry for his sister. "She's with Issac and Peter."

Derek didn't hesitate to run out of the elevator, leaving the two teens behind.

Stiles shifted his eyes to the brunette, "You need to go home."

"What? No." Stiles swiftly interrupted the girl's protests. "You 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥, Evie. I don't know how or why you came back but I do know that you were dead for hours, you need to rest."

Evelyn sighed at the boys words, knowing he wasn't gonna change his mind on this. "Fine. Just promise to call me if anything, and I mean anything, happens, okay?"

"I promise." Stiles nodded in assurance, Evelyn hesitating before she walked out of the elevator and down the hallway, leaving the teen boy behind.

༄༄༄

Evelyn walked down the hallway to her bedroom, bumping into Kai. "Oh, he-." Evelyn was cut off by Kai speeding her into the wall with his hand wrapped around her throat. "Kai?!"

"Who the hell are you?" Kai asked, tightening his hand. "I'm Evie, Kai. You know who I am." Evelyn said, struggling against the man's hold.

"They told me Evie was killed." Kai told her, Evelyn's eyes widening in understanding. "I-I was. But I came back. It's me, Kai. I swear it's me."

"Then tell me something only Evie would know." Kai said with narrowed eyes, "I switched out the Bennett blood for tequila in the prison world when you stole the blood from Josie."