Chan:
wait really??

Minho:
no.

Hana:
shut it hoe

Felix:
yes chan appreciation day!!

Jisung:
let's do it
happy chan appreciation day guys!

Jeongin:
yea thanks chan
for being the grandpa of the grp
we love you <3

Seungmin:
thanks for always letting us use ur money
:)

Chan:
okay now idk if i want this

Hyunjin:
WE STAN CHAN
CHAN SUPREMACY
ALL HAIL THE GREAT
BANG CHRISTOPHER CHAN
🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Chan:
...
all of u guys suck
i hope u know that

Changbin:
love u too chan!!

Jisung:
angelll
when should i come over

You:
hm maybe we can start at 4?

Jisung:
okie :D

Minho:
can this convo
not happen in dms or smt??
like why u gotta say it here

Jisung:
shut up

Changbin:
leave him alone minho
the boy is whipped

Hyunjin:
omg he wouldn't stop texting me abt it
"omgg ara is moving in!!"
"i can't wait!!"
"should i clean the apartment?"
"i think i should"

Jisung:
ihy

You:
aww u cleaned the place
cuz i was coming?

Jisung:
maybe..

Felix:
i <3 jira
jira for life
jira forever
jira supremacy

Changbin:
THIS ^^

Hana:
ew.

Minho:
exactly my thoughts

You:
HEY WHAT
RUDE

Hana:
🤷‍♀️
i said what i said

Jisung:
araaa
it's 3:50 now
i'll come over now

You:
okk see u soon!!

Jeongin:
I WANNA HELP MOVE

You:
i'll let u know
if we need anything jeongin
but thank you!!

Jeongin:
np :D

In no time, Jisung came to the apartment, eager to help me move.

"Let's go, I'm stealing you away from Hana and Felix!" he laughed, running up to me to give me a hug.  He then lifted me in the air and began running around.

"Jisung put me down!" I yelled, gripping onto him tightly.  He only stopped once Hana and Felix came to see the commotion.

"Literally, what the fuck," Hana sighed as she saw the two of us.  Jisung quickly put me down and waved a hello to my two friends.

"Okay, let's start moving," Felix beamed, grabbing a few boxes that were waiting to be moved.

We all stuffed as many boxes as we could into Felix's car to minimize how many trips we needed to make.

"Why do you have so much shit Ara?" Hana groaned as we made our last trip back to her apartment.

"Shut up," I snapped, grabbing one last box.  "You have way more."

"Can't argue with that."

Finally, after a solid two hours, we finished moving all of my stuff.  Once we brought the last of my stuff back to my room in Jisung's apartment, it was time to say bye to Hana and Felix.

"I want no mishaps this time," Hana stated to Jisung strictly.  "You break her heart, I'll break your skull."

"Yes Hana," Jisung gulped uneasily.  "There's no way I would ever want to break Ara's heart."

"Good!" Hana smiled, changing up her expressions immediately.  "Take good care of our baby Jisung."

"Shut up, I'm not your baby," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't completely abandon us Ara," Felix teased.  "Text us every now and then okay?"

"Why are you guys making it sound like I'm moving to a different country?" I asked disgusted.  "I live not even 10 minutes away from you guys."

"Yeah yeah," Felix said.  "It was just fun to have you living with us for some time, even if it got crowded."

"I know, I liked it too," I smiled.  We all came in for one big group hug, as if I was leaving them for good.

"Okay, we'll get going now, bye Ara!" Hana waved at me and Jisung.

"Bye guys!" I said as Hana and Felix left.  I closed the door behind them and turned to Jisung, smiling.

Silently, he moved closer to me before pulling me in for a kiss.  Still smiling, I pressed my lips against his, feeling safe and happy in his arms.

I parted from the kiss to observe him.  He gazed into my eyes lovingly as a few strands of his hair fell onto his forehead.  I brushed them away and cupped his face, leaning in for one more kiss.

We moved apart, both of us still smiling like idiots.  We were still in each others arms as Jisung swayed us gently from side to side.

"I love you," he whispered as I noticed the emotions starting to get to him.

"I love you too," I beamed, trying my hardest to not cry.  This was it.  I couldn't believe that two months ago, I met this random stranger and managed to fall in love with him.  Jisung changed my life for the better and everyday, I woke up happy to be with him.  I was beyond ecstatic to be living with him once again.  And I had a feeling that it would be like this for a while.  I simply couldn't wait to just live and experience life with him.

"Welcome back home, angel."