29

Ara POV

Another week passed by rather quickly, my days filled with lots of work. To be honest, I was becoming stressed. Sure I had money, but it was never a stable flow of income, which really bothered me. It seemed as if getting my dream job was more important than ever.

It was a chill Friday night and I was in Jisung's room, listening to the lyrics he wrote for a music track.  We have definitely grown more closer and more comfortable with each other.  Even though we weren't officially dating, it sure as hell felt like it.

"It's beautiful, I really like it," I smiled after listening to the song.  "Why don't you take a leap and try pursuing music as your full time job? You clearly have the voice and talent, so why not try?"

"It's the uncertainty, angel," Jisung sighed, laying down on his bed.  "In order to make it big in the music industry, you have to get lucky.  It's either a hit or miss and I don't think I can afford to miss."

"I still think you should go for it, I believe in you," I said, laying down next to him.  "But if your not ready, don't stress.  Just be sure to remember me when you do get famous."

"Why wouldn't I remember you, angel? Of course I would!" Jisung laughed, rolling onto his side so he could face me.  "There's no way I'd forget you."

"Really?" I asked, suddenly becoming very shy.  "I don't know, seems like you may forget me, a roommate that you met like three weeks ago."

"But you aren't just a roommate to me, angel."

"Then what am I?" I whispered, hearing my heartbeat grow louder.

"Maybe girlfriend?"

My breath got caught in my throat as the butterflies in my stomach intensified.  "Jisung..."

Jisung sat up, letting his feet dangle off the side of the bed.  He was still facing me, eyes ablaze with emotion.  "Ara, ever since you walked into my life, I knew that you were going to change it somehow.  You make me feel so happy and whenever I'm with you, I always tend to smile.  I just can't help it.  I know that we've already confessed our feelings, gone on dates, and kissed, but I just really want to make it official.  So, Ara, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around him.  I felt Jisung's hands on my back, pulling me closer to him.  This felt so right and I couldn't have been happier. 

"I was waiting for you to ask me," I laughed, breaking free from the hug.  "Took you long enough."

"Oh hush," Jisung said, throwing a pillow in my direction.  "Well I finally did it, didn't I?"

"Yes, and I'm glad you did," I smiled, taking his hand in mine.

Jisung leaned over and placed his lips on mine.  I wrapped an arm around his neck, pulling him closer to me.  I could feel his lips turned upward at the corners and I couldn't help smiling myself.  I kissed him back sweetly, happy that I was now able to call him my boyfriend.

We parted from the kiss, both of us grinning from ear to ear.  Jisung still had a hand on my back and using the other one, he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I'm so glad I get to call you my girlfriend, angel," Jisung whispered.  I could see that he was unable to contain his excitement.

Jisung's phone  dinged just then, the screen lighting up to show a notification from the group chat.

Hyunjin:

hello

Jeongin: