Chapter 29

"Why were you at the hospital?" Sinead asked. "We were passing by and we just wanted some medical supplies, you know!" I stuttered. "So what was all that about last night?" Sinead asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Oh you know damn well what I mean!" She replied. "Okay! Fine! I might know how to cure all of this madness." I said. "Why is it such a secret?" She asked. "Because if was to tell everyone, there would be people trying to sabotage it. I don't know why but they just would. The best thing to do at this point is to try to do it in a small group. Don't tell anyone about this! Do you understand?" I viciously said. "I have a degree in medicine, I think I could help you!" She replied. I looked at her. "Fine!" I replied and walked away. "Megan! Leighanna! come here!" I whispered. They looked at me after talking and walked over to me in the kitchen. "Sinead knows about the cure and wants to help. I've let her because she has a degree in medicine." I exclaimed. They looked at each other. "Sure... I don't see why not!" Leighanna said. "But we have to make sure that -" Megan was interrupted. "Ah!" A little girl screamed. "Laura!" I heard tom scream. I ran out into the garden where the scream was coming from with my sword in my hand.

A zombie, chewing on Laura was the only thing I could see. I ran up to it and stabbed it in the back of its head. It fell over on to its side holding bits on Laura's insides. Tom, Sara and Laura all were crying in the corner of the garden. "We need to get her to the hospital. It sounds horrible, but she can be our test subject." I whispered to Leighanna, Megan and Sinead. "Go and tell her family that we will try our best to keep her alive whilst we take her to the hospital." I said. I picked her up with her belly ripped into pieces. Her eyes were closed. Leighanna went off to tell Tom and Sara. Sinead opened the door for me and Megan "Don't be long!" She said. we walked down to the hospital. we were about to climb into the window, when all of a sudden Laura opened her eyes. "Err!" She moaned at us ...