Part 9

I'm gonna start crying I wrote the rest of the story in my notebook....and I finished it 🥺 This part is gonna be very long. But I have an epilogue also ready for you guys. Enjoy!

Oli's P.O.V

What the fuck just happened...I don't know what came over me all I know is that I wanted Regie at the moment. Still have the hickeys that he gave me, which thank god Patrick sent male makeup in the bags of stuff. Covering the marks, my mind flashes back to that moment. He got hard because of me. I just gave Regie a blowjob. Obviously he wants to be friends. You know what? Fuck just being friends. I've known Regie long enough to see that I want to spend the rest of my life with. We're having a party on Saturday.
*Saturday nights as NSB says
I'm gonna play Regie the song I wrote for him. I don't give a fuck about his "girlfriend".

On Saturday

"Alright boys let's get this house clean for tonight!" Tyler said

I cleaned for a bit, before grabbing Seb and taking him to my room.

"Seb I've decided to announce my love to Regie"

"That's good bro, do you need any help?"

"Ummm...this might sound sinister but...maybe if Regie brings his girlfriend...keep her away while I perform the song"

"Woah didn't know you were like that! You got it!"

I rehearsed with Seb of what I'm going to say to Regie.

"Remember Oli, no matter what happens tonight...the fans will always be there!"

I hope everything goes well...

Regie's P.O.V

I told Sophie that she can come over tonight so she will shut up about us not spending a lot of time together. She's all about me, but my mind is all about Oli. I can't take anymore of Sophie's whining, I'm just gonna break up with this bitch. But...I'm gonna do it after the party. A man needs his booze am I right?

Seb's P.O.V

I gathered the boys except for Oliver and Regie into my room.

"Alright boys listen up, things are gonna get serious" I began

"Finally an orgy, who's gonna rail me first?" Darren said

The boys groaned in annoyance

"Darren shut the fuck up!" I said "Listen Oliver and Regie have feelings for each other, but some crazy shit happened. But tonight Oliver is gonna confess with a song. I need your help to keep Regie's girlfriend away from them if she shows up"

"Woah that's a lot to take in" Justin said

"I knew they were in love!" Kane said "Regie would never 'fess up!"

"I don't care what we're doing as long as it doesn't have to with me" Ryan said

"Awww don't be grumpy!" I said massaging his head "Okay! Are we all in for operation Olegie?"

"Yep!" The boys said in unison

Oli's P.O.V

People started to arrive and the music Angel was blasting got everyone dancing. I got up on a platform that Angel was standing on. I was going a silly dance when I saw Regie with Sophie. Slightly mad, I went to the table aligned with bottles of alcohol. I gulped down half a cup, before someone grabbed it out of my hand.

"Before you get drunk, remember who's heart you're gonna steal tonight!" Seb said

"She's here..." I mumbled

"Chill bro, we got this!"

Narrator's P.O.V

Regie was hooked by Sophie, she wouldn't let go of his arm. The other boys noticed and tried to get Regie away from her.

"Hey Regie we're gonna play beer pong!" Kane said

"Aww yeah!" Regie said trying to walk towards them

"Actually babe, I don't want to play, can we get a room instead?" Sophie purred pulling him back

"C'mon babe, it takes 5 minutes!" Regie scoffed and pulled away

Sofie huffed and just poured while she watched the game.

"Why are you just pouting on the sidelines?" A voice came from behind Sophie, she turned around to reveal Ryan

"Cant a girl pout when her boyfriend ditches her?"

"Oof clingy much?" Ryan chuckled

"Shut up! All he wants to do is be with his friends!"

"Listen, most guys just want their space no matter if they're in a relationship or not"

"He's been distant lately, like if he was cheating on me"

Maybe he did Ryan thought "Look, maybe you need to find someone that meets your priorities"

Sophie just got annoyed "Ugh, he's the man for me, who are you anyways to speak to me that way?"

"Just saying, most guys don't like clingy bitches" Ryan said and walked off

Oli's P.O.V

As soon as Ryan walked off, I decided it was time, I signaled Angel to lower the music and turn on the mic. Everyone gathered by the platform.

"Hey everyone! Thank you for coming out tonight!" I said into the mic and everyone cheered "My name os Oliver Moy and I have a song to perform, it's a very special song called Sunshine"

The track began to play and I noticed Regie staring in wonder.

Narrator's P.O.V

Regie was wondering what was going on. He knew Oliver liked making music when he bored, but he never done a live performance. He went closer to the platform and was up front and Sophie was hot on his trail following him.

I Clifff hangerrr haha 😂 I'm not that mean I have time right now so I can get this part uploaded and the next ones tomorrow! Thanks for all the nice support 😊

Byeee! ~ Cristel