Part 5

An: So for the people wondering who that random girl was if you go into Oliver's Tik Tok account and look at some of his old videos, this girl is in them.

Narrator's P.O.V

The boys got home and Manager Ty suggested doing a late night gym session. When they got to the gym, Regie went straight for the punching bag and got to work. Oliver went to do some pull ups and the boys noticed that something weird was happening between them and decided to investigate. Seb went to talk to Oliver while Kane went to talk to Regie.

Oliver's P.O.V

"Hey Oli" I hear a voice say I look down and Seb is there with my water

"Hey wassup bro" I breathily say and jump down from the bars

"Here" He said and handed me my water

"Thx"

"Ummm so what's been goin' on?" Seb asked

"What do you mean?"

"C'mon bro, you and Regie have been acting weird since we filmed the "Touch my Body Challenge"

I was getting irritated "Shut up Seb I'm fine!"

I was about to walk away when Seb grabbed my arm.

"Oliver please everyone is getting worried about you, just talk to me maybe you'll feel better"

"STOP IT!" Not wanting to keep talking about it, I shoved Seb away angrily and he fell to the floor

People around us began to look at us curiously. Realizing what I did I ran into the gym locker room. I sat down on a bench and thought about what I did. How could I have done that to my own brother? I was sweaty anyways so I decided to go shower off.

Regie's P.O.V

BAM! BAM! BAM!

I'm pretty sure I'm about to destroy this punching bag in a matter of seconds, but I can't help it. Seeing Oliver talk to that girl made me boil with anger. Tho this punching bag seems to be helping. After a while, I see Kane's reflection in the mirror and I stop.

"Hey Regie" He says

"Shouldn't you be resting?" I asked

"Nah, I came to check on you"

"Why?" I said frowning

He took a deep breath "Because you've been off lately and I want to make sure my friend is okay"

"I'm fine Kane, you've got nothing to worry about"

"Did something happen between you and Oli?"

I froze for a bit and I clenched my fists

"No" I said coldly and started to walk away

"Regie..." Kane said and started to follow me

"I said nothin' wrong leave me alone bruh!" I shouted and walked away

Kane's P.O.V

Over the past couple of days I felt that something was off between Regie and Oliver. Seb and I decided to get to the bottom of it, but Regie wouldn't budge and I didn't want to get on his bad side. I told Seb and he said he would take care of it.

Seb's P.O.V

Ugh! Oli has to have the same anger issues that I have! He didn't have to push me onto the ground! Whatever I just wanna know what he's been so upset about these past days. Sitting in my room trying to figure out what to say, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

The door opens revealing Oli. He had a guilty look on his face as he was standing at the doorway.

"Can we talk?" Oli said

"Sure"

He came over to my bed, sat down, and hugged me.

"I'm sorry for what I did, I've never should've done that in the first place. Can you forgive me?" He said

I hugged him back "Yah no hard feelings"

We pulled apart and the silence went on for a bit when I decided to spill the question again.

"Sooo....are you gonna tell me what's been going on with you?"

Oli sighed "Seb you wouldn't understand"

"Tell me and maybe I'll understand"

Oli put his face into his hands "I messed up really bad, I made the biggest mistake of my life!"

"What happened?"

"It was before filming the Touch my Body challenge, me and Regie had a moment. Then I kinda realized my feelings for him and he asked me out, but I sorta rejected him" Oli said in tears

"What? You rejected him!?!" I couldn't believe whatI was hearing

"Seb I was thinking about the group and was scared how I was gonna balance NSB with a relationship. But Regie thought I cared more about fame than him. I feel so bad I wish I can go and tell him that I love him, but I'm an idiot!!"

"Oli, I know you're scared but if Regie loves you as much as you love him, don't think that your relationship is gonna be a disaster."

"But what about NSB? We've dreamt about this for years!"

"NSB will always be NSB, for now you have to patch things up with Regie"

"You're right thx Seb"

Ewwwwwwwww...cringe 😬 srry about the slow update. With AP and SAT stuff the time went by fast. But the summer break is coming up and I will try and update! Thx to all the people who support this story!