Part 1

Oliver's P.O.V

"DARREN!!! WHY ARE MY SHORTS IN YOUR PILE!" Justin shouted

I groaned it's only 9 in the morning and the boys don't know how to keep themselves together. I'm Oliver Moy, me and brother Sebastian began this group called North Star Boys and we post content on social media. There are seven members in this group including myself, Sebastian, Kane, Justin, Ryan, Darren, and Regie. At the head of this is Kane's brother, Manager Ty, we're all like a big family here.

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT YOUR SHORTS WERE THERE!" Darren shouted

Ugh time to go and calm them down. I walk towards Darren's room and the other guys are recording and laughing at Darren and Justin fighting.

"Woah, woah, woah guys calm down" I say stepping forward

"Why is everyone getting mad at me I didn't do anything?"

"SHUT UP DARREN YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF NOW!" Justin yelled

"Okay, okay boys breakfast time!" I shouted which seemed to get everyone's attention

"Okay mommy!" Regie said walking to the kitchen

Everyone laughed and made their way to the kitchen.

"Since when am I mommy?" I asked a little flustered

Regie came back and when all the boys left to where I was still standing.

"Are you coming bro?" He asked

"Why did you call me mommy?" My cheeks were probably bright red now

"Bro it was a joke chill" Regie said laughing getting closer

"Okay.." I said hesitantly

Regie started getting closer to me, I backed up until my back touched the wall. He looked straight into my eyes as one of his hands were on each side of me.

"What are you doing?"

"Did you like the nickname?" He asked smirking

"N-no"

He lifted one of his hands to hold my chin in place, my face was piping hot, like if I were to pass out. The tension and the air I was breathing was thickening. Regie leaned towards the side and whispered into my ear.

"You're so adorable when you blush, you're like a girl sometimes, that's why I called you mommy" Regie then placed his hands on my hips

"Ummm I think we should go Regie" I said taking his hands off of me

Regie pouted "But I want to be here with you, you're gorgeous"

"OLI!!!" A voice shouted

We pulled apart and I recognized the voice as Sebastian. He comes and frowns a bit sensing something wrong.

"You guys coming? We're all almost done eating breakfast and we're gonna film today"

"Alright bro chill" I said walking to the kitchen and grabbing some food

As I was eating some cereal I felt someone's eyes on me. Looking up I locked eyes with Regie and he winked at me and went onto his phone. This was gonna be a long day....

Okayyyyy......idk WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!!! Okay so posting more it's gonna be short bc then I will forget to finish this.