tamaki amajiki

tamaki amajiki [suneater] from boku no hero academia

he's eighteen

he/him

omnisexual

🍓* . ° * ° • .* * * ° •🍓

A = aftercare; omds. tamaki loves aftercare. sometimes you think that he has the sex, just to get to the aftercare. he'll wipe down the fluids from your [stomach/belly/back/face/thighs/chest] and give you small kisses everywhere and anywhere you want. big on cuddles and having a bath together. he'll even cook some food if you're hungry.

B = body part; he likes your thighs. no matter how big or small. 

C = cum; he likes seeing cum on you so he knows he's done a good job.  

D = dirty secret; he wants to have sex in a classroom. but he would never tell you that though. he wants to almost get caught; he finds it arousing.

E = experience; kinda? he watched porn and he masturbated but he knows more now because of you.

F = fave position; he likes when you ride him. honestly, he's a sucker for you. anything that you're on top, it's yes in his books. 

G = goofy; tamaki doesn't joke like that in general. why do you think that he is joke in sex? he finds sex a very important way to show love so he doesn't want to mess up and ruin the mood.

H = hair;  he doesn't have any hair down there because he thinks it gross if you give him a blow job and hair gets in your mouth. 

I = intimacy; tamaki is shy. so intimacy isn't a thing he's good at but he's working on it. just for you.

J = jack off; very rare. like extremely. only if he gets morning wood. but that's it.

K = kinks; he loves when you praise him. it gives him such a confidence boost knowing how good he's making you feel. it can be moaning, mumbling or just noises in general. maybe a food play kink because of his quirk. he'll call you [mommy/daddy]. overstimulation, when you do it to him. omds, he fucking loves it. also, being watched. and threesomes. he wants to ask if you can do a threesome with mirio but he's too scared.

L = location; he's likes doing outside for the thrill. but mainly wherever you are comfortable with.

M = motivation;  if you say something dirty or tease him, he'll get turned on but if you don't realize it and you normally don't, he'll just jack off. he doesn't want you to deal with his problems.

N = no; he doesn't want to do with anything that hurts you mentally, emotionally and physically.

O = oral; he doesn't mind giving or receiving but he prefers giving because he knows he's making you feel good. also he loves when you cum goes on his tongue.

P = pace; slow to medium. he doesn't want to go to fast because he's more into making love than actually fucking. and he doesn't want to rush anything.

Q = quickies; nah. he doesn't want to rush things. but maybe if you're really horny, then he'll do one with you.

R = risky; he likes being watched sometimes but that's only if you're okay with it. he doesn't mind doing things with you as along as it don't hurt you in any way, shape or form.

S = stamina; maybe three rounds?

T = time; - cause sex with him is slow he burst after like ten to fifteen minutes in. but when he goes fast, seven minutes? if your giving him a blow job, then maybe six or five minutes.

U = unfair; you tease him all the time to get his reactions and they can be really cute. he doesn't tease you though. 

V = volume; he is a loud moaner and he praises you. it's usually not that loud but it can be sometimes. so like a six out of ten.

X = x-ray; imma just say five point five soft and six when he's hard. kinda girthy, not veiny though.

Y = yearning; his sex drive isn't that high so maybe like four out of seven. he's honestly not that bothered if he goes weeks without it.

Z = zzzzz; he only sleeps after you. he makes sure you're sleeping well before he sleeps.