Part 1

You are a very happy and enjoyable girl. You love to travel a lot. You completed your graduation and you wanted to move abroad for higher studies...

*You talking to yourself*...
Y/N:  Yay! I finally graduated with a bachelor's degree. What do I study next? Umm!!! Yeah, I will do a master's in Business Administration.
But, which country? USA or Japan or South Korea? 🤔

Meanwhile, you received a text from your 2 friends ROSE and JASMINE.

ROSE: Hey Y/N. I got admitted to a US university.
JASMINE: Hey Y/N. I am going to Japan.
Y/N: Congratulations to both of you. Enjoy your higher education.

Meanwhile, you are thinking about your MBA admission. You decided to apply to a university in Seoul, South Korea because you don't want to depend on your friends and want to stay individually at least for a year. You got accepted by the university and you decided to travel in 2 days to Seoul, South Korea.

After 2 days...
You reached Seoul and shifted to your university dorm and started studying your MBA course. You are a very studious and bright person. You stayed at university for 1 year and now you decided to shift to an apartment in the city center.
You started searching for an apartment house for rent on triple sharing.
LUCKILY... YOU GOT AN APARTMENT HOUSE VACANCY. You decided to shift to that house.