Chapter 1: Cow Dung

We never know when we meet somebody right? It's as if it was meant by fate, the universe, or maybe I have been watching too much tarot readings and stuff about divination. Anyways, as I was saying, peculiar things can happen in your life, like your face landing on cow dung because you were too busy thinking about someone. Cow shit or not, there are some things we must thank for they add comedy and fun to our lives, without it life would be totally boring, ewww. 

Her name is Jeri Kei Valencia Taylor, being half Filipino and half British, she was of course naturally bilingual. A Sagittarius born on December 15, 2006, it wasn't easy for her to make friends at all, because everyone had judged her based on her zodiac sign. It was said that she was toxic and all since she was a Sagittarius. But that didn't bother her at all, at that time she didn't even think about having friends, nor even needing them at all. She just wanted to spend a lot of time with her mother and father who sometimes fight by alternating English and Tagalog, such as stressful quarrel to hear, can't they just use one language? With that said, Jeri had to learn the two languages at the same time, and she had a tough time mastering and learning Tagalog. She was very fond of English, she loved to watch crime documentaries or law series as baby. Then she grew up to watch cartoons, even the most stupid yet funny ones that would make you laugh and leave your brain rotten. 

Kei was always on top of her class, she found it fun to learn a lot of things but at home, she wouldn't bother to help out or clean anything. She was as lazy as a cat that just got home after fighting with a dog. Even so, this habit of her died down when she was in ninth grade, she started helping out more and cleaning her room more than usual. Fun fact, when she was in eighth grade, she came out to her mother as a Lesbian. Imagine being scared to death as if you were surrounded by a swarm of cockroaches and you couldn't nudge at all. That was how she felt while coming out to her mother. As a kid, her father would buy her clothes from the men's section, usually shirts, sandos, blazers and suits and even toys from the boy's section. She loved all of these more than dolls, dresses, or princesses. Speaking about princesses, she didn't like being one but she liked to imagine being with one. The thought of being a prince gave her butterflies every single time she would think about it. 

After Jeri's mother heard what she had to say, she laughed at her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, do I even need to know that? You're the gayest kid I've ever seen in my life!" Her mother said.

"Wait...so like...you accept me mother? This is such a dream!!" Jeri replied.

"Do you really think I was going to be homophobic and reject you? I may be catholic and very religious, but I'm not homophobic nor transphobic like that one person who claims that all gays will be sent to hell. Who at the same time, cheats on his wife." Her mother replied.

"HAHAHAHHAHA you have got a point there mother, thank you for accepting who I am." Jeri uttered.

"I love you and I will always love you even if you were an alien or something else, just don't be a criminal darling" Her mother muttered.

"I'll take that into account mother, I love you too, a lot!" Kei replied before entering into a deep sleep.

Now that was very wholesome, but sadly every girl she ever liked rejected her. Why you ask? Well simply because they were all straight. Next time you fall in love Jeri, please ask for their sexuality first, my gay heart can't even handle that at all. Thankfully, she didn't have to come out to her father, because her father doesn't care about who she loves, as long as she's a good person it's fine. This is what all parents should be like actually, not those ones that will tell you "NO I'M NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THAT YOU'RE GAY! ALL GAYS GO TO HELL YOU KNOW, I ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING BLAH BLAH...". Oh shut up Karen, we all know that you're hitting on that young officer while your husband is busy getting the groceries. *sighs* Well anyways, she also loved reading classics such as Les Misérables, The Picture of Dorian Gray and The Phantom of The Opera since she found it to be very interesting to her to read. She also loved travelling and was very enthusiastic and sometimes annoying. Being an only child, she was often spoiled but it was all worth it after all. She loved exercising and eating a lot of food, she was thin yet in a healthy manner. Now, enough about Jeri, let's talk about the next character.