Prologue

Note:

"Talk" - Normal

'Talk' - Thoughts

"Talk" - Bumblebee

"Talk" - Cybertronian

:Talk: - Commlink

"Talk" - Japanese

3rd POV

"Tanjiro...." Kanao muttered softly to her dying husband,who is laying at his futon. Breathing heavily as the curse slowly takes its effect.

"...It's..al..right...Kanao.." Tanjiro smiled as his children sat beside his futon, holding onto his hands—crying desperately for their father not to leave them.

Running footsteps could be heard outside then the sliding door to their room opened revealing Tanjiro's sister, Nezuko

She had received the news that her older brother didn't have much time left thanks to his Crow.

Her eyes watered as she watched her brother weakly smiled, the same smile he always wore "Nezuko..." He called

"Onii-chan...." Nezuko cried as she slowly approach her brother and tears started to fall "Onii-chan... Please don't leave....."

"I'm sorry...Nezuko....I wish...I could stay....a little longer..." Tanjiro rasped out

"But...I am....thankful...that I get...to have... A cute little sister....like you..." he smiled before slowly turning to Kanao, who was also crying

"I am....also thankful...to have...a wonderful family...with you..Kanao" He felt his eyes getting heavy as he slowly closes them. Nezuko and Kanao cried out to him but their voices were unable to reach him as he finally rest.

"Thank you..."

All Tanjiro could see is pitch black

All Tanjiro could see is pitch black. What happened? Where is he?

All he remembered was he finally gets to rest.

Tanjiro was in a tight space although there's some voices outside, it was warm and something was attached to him but he couldn't see as much as he wanted to open them.

Hours had passed... probably days until Tanjiro felt the breeze of air as he got out.

Something bubbling on his throat until he heard a loud wail. It took seconds that the wail was from him.

HE'S A BABY?!

"Congratulations Nakadai-sama! It's a boy"