𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦

"I fuckin' hate you Mikey

"I fuckin' hate you Mikey..."

Y/N grumbled quietly between labored breaths.

Somehow, the boy had managed to get the girl up to his room.
At the moment, she was pantless and her chest was heaving as he pushed her against his door.

Y/N hated it. The fact that she was so weak when it came to the boy annoyed her greatly, but she couldn't do anything about it.

Mikey loved it. It was adorable how she was always so weak when it came to him. At times, he couldn't control himself.

Mikey stood before the girl, sticking his pruned fingers in her face before ordering her to suck them.

Although the two couldn't hear over the heavy breathing and deep bass of the music playing in the background, Y/N's phone had been buzzing for several minutes.

It was Kazutora.

He saw the two leaving school together, although he didn't follow them.

When he went to the corner store, he didn't see the light outside of her apartment on.

It was an understatement to say that Kazutora was concerned for the girl and his plans for her. More so the girl than his plans, but his plans nonetheless.

Kazutora was mad. Extremely mad.

He knew that he didn't have the right to be mad because they weren't together but that didn't stop him from getting pissed when she didn't respond.

Pulling his fingers from the girl's mouth, Mikey pulled her in for a kiss, his tongue exploring her mouth as they did so.

He stared into Y/N's eyes, ordering her to get on her knees. She was drunk off him and he barely did anything. She obliged to his request, looking up to the boy eagerly like she was a puppy.

He took his hand that wasn't occupied with holding the brown girl's hair and slicked back his own to get it out of his face. In a flash, his pants were down and his hard-on was staring the girl in the face.

He looked into her eyes with his dark ones before mumbling something to her.

"Don't look at me all confused, you know what to do."