𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗘𝗧

"What've you been up to these days Y/N?"

Emma asked the girl as she placed two slices of pizza onto her plate.

"Just regular school stuff..." Y/N said in a slightly nervous tone; not wanting to alert the girl if their recent separation.

"That's good, what movie do you guys wanna watch? And it better not some romance thing or I'm gonna feel lonely." she warned as the two as they all made their way to the couch.

As the television turned on, Y/N slowly shuffled farther away from Mikey, only for him to move closer to her in retaliation.

Although his face stayed stoic while he ate pizza, it felt like a game to Mikey.

He didn't plan on letting her go.

He made that known to her and he was going to let her know her place.

Mikey understood what kind of person she was, so by the end of the night, he just had to wait for her to come back to him.

"Unh uh! I see you two! If you guys are gonna make out or something like last time y'all were here together, you better do that in private!" Emma began to yell as she noticed Mikey moving closer to Y/N.

"Nahhh, it's not like that! I'm tryna watch the movie and this boy keeps harassing me!" Y/N tried to defend herself.

"That's man to you. And quite frankly, I don't know what you're talking about." the blond male pouted as he turned away from the girl.

It was weird, even though Y/N said she was breaking up with the boy not even three hours ago, she was unusually comfortable around him. She didn't want to laugh and giggle around Mikey the way she was now.

Although what Kazutora had said resonated in her mind since their talk a few nights ago, she couldn't get away from the boy whether it was her fault or his.

It could have been the fact that she knew Mikey had some type of plan or  that in the back of her mind, Y/N knew that he wasn't going to let her go. But she allowed for him to do whatever he wanted with little force.

Coming back out of her clouded thoughts, Y/N noticed that Emma finally settled on some horror movie for them to watch. She pulled a large blanket over the three of them and began to eat her pizza.

Mikey never gave up with his advances, finally succeeding in his mission as space on the couch grew scarce.

His hand pulled at the girl's waist, toying with the waistband of the pair of leggings she was wearing.

The movie began with a jump scare and Emma reacted, jumping slightly in surprise. At the same time, Mikey's hand slithered closer to Y/N's clothed sex, a finger toying with the slit. 

She jumped in response.

"Quiet princess, you don't want her to hear us, do you~?"