𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗣

"You're what?"

"You're what?"

the blond male asked as he looked at the girl.

Students passed by the two, not taking any chances to look at them knowing who the boy was.

"I said that I wanna break up with you." she repeated her statement, voice slightly faltering as she did so.

"And you waited for me to come pick you up before you told me?" he questioned the girl as she held onto her school bag.

"I didn't ask you to pick me up anyways." she mumbled.

"Well I'm not gonna let you walk home either way, so come on. And I'm not taking no for an answer." he ordered the girl onto his motorcycle. She only grumbled something under her breath as she listened to her former boyfriend.

As Mikey began to drive, Y/N made it a point to not touch the boy, only holding onto the back of the seat below them.

The drive the two had taken hundreds of times was unusual this time and Y/N knew.

"Mikey, this isn't the way to my p-"

"I know." he said simply, hair blowing in the wind.

The rest of the drive was silent although the turns continued to look less and less familiar to the girl.

When the bike finally stopped, Y/N finally understood where Mikey had taken the two.

"Y/N! I haven't seen you in so long! You have to come to our place more often!"