𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗨

"Sorry Mikey, there were only three dorayaki left so we'll have to share the last one

"Sorry Mikey, there were only three dorayaki left so we'll have to share the last one."

Y/N apologized as she returned to her apartment with the snacks she had brought from the convenience store.

"It's fine princess, I'm fine sharing with you." he said, putting his phone down as the girl closed the door to her room.

Mikey put his hand out, grabbing air as he reached for the bag in his girlfriend's hand.

She took one of the wrapped treats, handing him one as she took the other.

"You're schoo nice Y/N-chin!" he exclaimed, mouth full as he reached out to kiss the girl.

She recoiled as crumbs fell out of his mouth, "Not today Mikey, that's so gross!"

"Waah! Are you gonna leave me Y/N-chin!? You don't love me anymore?!" he cries as he turned away from her, the upset setting in.

"You're such a baby Mikey! Of course I wuv you" she gushed as she pushed her face against his, giving him small kisses.

He breathed out heavily, trying to control himself as he tried to keep himself angry at his girlfriend. Although he gave up nearly immediately.

As the two finished their separate dorayaki, Y/N reached into the plastic bag and took out the last wrapped treat.

"Gimmie I wanna try something." Mikey said, unwrapping the fish shaped confection.

"Ion trust you, the last time you said that, you ate all my food!" she argued.

"I promise I won't steal it all this time!" he tried to defend himself.

"Fine... I'll believe you this time." Y/N grumbled as she watched the boy put the dorayaki in his mouth.

"Mikey! You just said-!" before she could finish her statement, her mouth was stuffed with the other end of the treat.

The two stared at each other for a moment in silence as their teeth sank into the dessert. Mikey was the first to take a full bite.

"When I take a bite, you hold on and when you take a bite, I'll hold on. Kay?" he instructed.

Y/N nodded and some of the bean paste fell onto her thigh as she did so. She let out a muffled yelp as the paste got wasted. Mikey took his side of the dorayaki back into his mouth and Y/N took her own bite.

She let out a small whine, as she looked down at the little mess.

Mikey took the rest of the treat out of his mouth, placing it in the wrapper left on her bedside table. He lowered down on her bed, his stomach flat against it.

Mikey opened his mouth, his warm flat tongue slowly swiping across her thigh so it was clean. His mouth lingered on the spot for a moment longer, leaving a light hickey behind.

"Problem solved princess!" he told her before pulling her in for a heated kiss.

"What about the dorayaki?" Y/N asked as she came up for air, his hands snaking up and into her tank top.

"I wanna another snack right now..."