Caught Singing Preference (Main 3 Only)

Start from the beginning

(Alberto's Pov)

Awwwwww yeah! Date night with my baby sea star, gotta spray some of this and some of that, make myself look as handsome as Ercole.

Oh yeah~ Y/n is the luckiest girl to have a man like me.

Machiavelli, grazie for holding that bow for me.

You are ready for that date~

Well...technically it's a movie date and we're doing it at her place. Her dad would be gone for the night so it's a "no boys allowed" party.

I picked up my sweater and pet chunky while heading down.

"Be back tomorrow Massimo!" Oh yeah, I'm also staying for the night.

I rode my Vespa down to her place, she said she left the front door open, tfft. Who needs closed doors. I'll just do it my own way.

Climbing up her back window~

I parked my Vespa behind her backyard and I make my way up to her bedroom window, seeing her window is still open. So I slowly crawled in and noticed that I could hear music coming from downstairs!

Aww is she starting the movie without her strong boy!?

I head down the stairs and instead of the tv...it was Y/n setting the living room up while singing!?

Wow...I never heard her sing like that, the way she sounds makes my heart swim.

(Y/n's PoV)

"What a show~"

I jumped from the voice coming from the stairs...almost dropped the popcorn...

"Mamma Mia Alberto you scared me! I thought you were an intruder!" I shout while turning red.

He chuckled and head down to wrap my arms around his waist, placing a neck kiss.

"I'm sorry Mi amore, but no one has ever told me you were a siren~"

Siren...?! Oh my god...no...

"Y-you listened to me sing-"

He nods and I feel like passing out already...I feel hot around my face and hid my face under his chest...

"G-g-grazie..."

"Awww, your welcome babe."

————————————————————-

Giulia:

Being a tough tomboy can be hard work at school, standing up for everyone who's being bullied is my task...no one deserves to be picked on!

However, there's this one girl who's always being picked on...something about her, not only she's being picked on...but it's about her...just her.

I don't understand why these popular ragazza's decide to pick on her...it's just because she's beautiful!?

I wonder if she's here...because I wanted to make a confession, and also see how she's holding up.

I head down to the girls locker room, getting ready for morning PE, turns out I was the only one here! Well that's good.

So I head over to my locker to change out of my clothes...until I heard someone singing in the shower?

There's no running water, maybe a little investigation won't hurt.

I made my way over to one of the showers, where it's coming from...until I noticed which one.

I know this seems perverted but I wanna know who it is.

After peaking through the curtains...it turns out it was...

Y/n!?

The girl I wanted to check on...

I-I never heard her sing...it's so...angelic.

I stopped peaking and laid against the hard concrete, just listening to her singing her heart out.

Not gonna lie, I'm already attracted to her, I'll just wait until she's finished.

(Y/n's POV)

I'm sick and tired of being picked on everyday by those girls...poor Giulia...she must hate me saving me over and over again...I'm just a weakling...

I wiped away my tears until I heard footsteps behind the curtains...

I jumped noticing feet under...no...I didn't hear anyone come in...

I hope it's not the girls...I slowly got up and head over near the curtains...

"H-hello...?" I said softly and when I peaked out...I was met with her!?

"G-Giulia!!! I-I didn't hear you come in...I-I'm sorry..." I tried to wipe away most of my tears...until I felt her hands lift up my chin...

We both looked deeply into each other's eyes...

Why do I feel so nervous..?

"There's nothing to be scared cariña, you sounded so wonderful."

D-did she just call me...

Soon she placed a kiss on my lips and lift my hand up, slowly intertwine.

I-is this what they call...? Friends? Or is it more than that...?

————————————————————