Protecting an AngelFish (Luca x Albino Reader)

Requested by: BLITHESORIANO

Your a human albino in this one. Luca discovered you at a beach and thought you were the most beautiful thing in the solar system, nicknaming you the Angelfish.

Sadly Ercole starts picking on you for your appearance but Luca stood up for you and let's say love is in the air!

You and Luca are both 15

————————————————————-

(Luca's POV)

Coming back to Portorosso is gonna be great! Gonna go see Giulia and Alberto again! I already thought of many ideas to do during the summer time together! Me and Giulia just got back from Genova, we're already starting High School in the next few months.

So 10 weeks of summer fun and more quality time with Alberto, who of course is excited too!

Once I made it to their home.

I already see Alberto by the door, running up to me to give me the biggest hug.

"Luca! You finally came! I missed you so much!" He rambles on and on about missing me and all the things he's done while we weee gone. I'm glad to see him smile again, always warms my fishy heart.

"Oh! Your here, I was thinking we can all head to the beach." Giulia said pulling up her sun hat which looked really cute over her red hair.

"We can make a sand castle for the little crabs." Alberto suggested holding a basket full of food and goodies.

Hmm, the beach does sound like fun, plus we were tired about the whole middle school ceremony. I guess hitting by the waters doesn't sound like a bad idea.

"Alright then, let's head out!" I said and I went to help with the extra stuff to bring down to the beach.

It's a really hot day...I'm already sweating, showing my scales off a bit. Heck Alberto went shirtless! All scales and his skin color, shades of tan and purple.

We head on over, Giulia played some music in the little radio to set the summer mood.

Once we made it. Giulia placed the radio down, "You fellas want gelato?" She asked and I nodded "yeah!"

Me and Alberto told her our favorite flavors and she heads off. While I went to set everything on our spot. Setting down a big blanket down, Alberto putting up the umbrella, we even set up our chairs in a row.

So far, everything looks all set!

"We made some progress Luca." Alberto told me, giving me a high five, he pulled out his sunglasses and picked up a bucket. "I'm gonna go find some little crabs, how about you start on the base of the sand castle!" He suggested me and I gave him a thumbs up.

"You got it!" And so we did our task. I begin to grab a little bucket for some water to sculp in the sand.

While doing so...I spotted a strange looking human under an umbrella, she has such pale skin and very white hair. She even has red cheeks and red lips.

The way her hair flows under her summer hat and figure...she looked really pretty. Almost like an Angel.

I tried to focus on the sand castle...but looking at her really distracted me...should I do something? Or do I just give her a gentle wave?

Ugh!!!! Focus Luca...

But then suddenly I heard a familiar voice coming from behind the girl.