Sea Baby part 2 (Luca x Reader)

Part 2

Requested by BLITHESORIANO and daydreamer6237

Also to your guy's baby name its Leonardo, Leo for short.

If you don't like it and the gender it is alright, its how I imagine Luca's cute baby -3-

And yes I'll work on an Alberto version where you and him had a baby *winks*

In this plot, Luca teaches Leo how-to swim, Leo is in fact age 3. Both you and Luca are 24.

_____________________________________

Little Leo was walking around his home holding his stuffed animal his uncle made for him after his birth.

Seeing his parents get all ready to go to the beach for the first time.

He tilts his head on why his mother is wearing a swim suit but not his father.

Y/n spotted little Leo looking up at them "aww ciao Leo, you ready for your swimming lessons?" She asked while he still has that confused face.

No kidding he does resemble more like Luca.

"Aww don't worry you'll love it! Daddy's gonna teach you all the moves." You said picking up the little boy, heading outside near the beach.

It wasn't a long walk, we even took a boat so that you'll be able to be close to the boys near the water.

Luca unbuttoned his shirt off "alright son, now swimming is just like walking, but it feels like your flying in water!"

Its so cute how he tries to explain how to swim. Made you chuckle.

Luca dive down to the water, shifting his human form to his monster form.

You helped putting a boat safety gear on Leo so he wouldn't sink.

However Luca ain't buying it...

"Love I don't think he'll need it."

You sighed and leans closer to him "Baby just in case, I know you'll hold him close, but trust me." You gave him those puppy eyes and he felt defeated.

"Okay, only for a while."

Luca's POV

I gave my wife a sweet kiss and I took Leo down into the water only sticking by the inner border of the ocean, well near my home... already he can breath underwater like me.

All he needs to do is swim.

I held him close to my arms and I showed the basics, which is swaying his legs around, creating a little swirl beneath him.

It took a few rounds but he's doing a good job! His stubby legs swirling like a helicopter.

I even showed him how to sway his tail.

"your very close son!" I showed him again and he slowly doing it.

He giggled and he swam around my waist. Its like watching a little guppy swim for the first time.

"Wow! Wait until your mother finds out!" I said and swam back up to the surface to check on my sweet wife, it appears she's gazing down at me.

"I wish you'd see it all love, he's doing an amazing job!."

She giggled and caress my sea hair which made me shiver.

"Your such an amazing dad Luca." She whispers and gives me a sweet kiss.

"I wish I get to be there..." She sighed feeling pretty sad about this.

"Don't worry, maybe back home we'll give him a bath." I winked and swam back to saw my parents watching Leo swim.

It made me smile to see them here.

"Mom! Dad!"

"Hi Luca! We just heard you from all the way here and saw our little grandson swim for the first time." My mom gave Leo a big hug.

"Is your wife coming down?" My dad asked me, well we couldn't find a space suit for her so she can't come down.

"She's up on the boat." I told them and they looked up to see the floating boat.

"I was wondering we can all have another family dinner this evening."

Yeah...we have a lot of this ever since Leo was born.

"Sure! Were having rigatoni, with a side of salad." I explained and they are already interested.

"Lovely! We'll see you all at the time of dinner!" My mom gave me a big hug and me and Leo head back to thr surface.

Y/n held him close while I climb back onto the boat.

"So, my parents wants to come for dinner."

She knew this was gonna happen, but its no big deal, just more mouths to feed.

"Next time when they ask, were all going out."

I nodded and kissed her cheek. Making our way back to Portorosso.

The End!