Karma...(16+) (Yandere Luca x Reader)

Requested by EhveLynn

This time it's with Luca...

You and Ercole are out on a nice midnight boat ride until you noticed something lurking in the water...

The next day, it went down hill...

Warning:

Violence, Details on Drowning, Kidnapping, Makeout session, YANDERE LUCA!!!!!

Both you and Luca are 18 and Ercole is 20.

Art was created by milkosatan!
____________________________________

You were putting on a beautiful dress while your friend Luca helps with the tucking and making sure it goes all the way, then brushed your hair, revealing your natural curls.

"Grazie Luca for the help, your such an amazing friend." You said softly while he blushed.

"It's no problem, Ercole is a real lucky guy." He stated while placing a rose in your hair to add in more details.

You turned yourself around to look at Luca which you are the same height, it's still cute to you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You turned yourself around to look at Luca which you are the same height, it's still cute to you.

"Well...you have fun out there..."

You frowned and lean in to kiss his red cheeks. "Don't worry I'll be back soon." Then you head on out to your date with Ercole.

(Luca's POV)

She deserves so much better than that idioto...I should try to find a way to finally snatch him down to the deep...and Y/n will be mine...

(Down by the Shore)

Ercole was cleaning the boat up for a calm romantic canoa ride by the moon. He even hid something inside the bouquet of flowers.

Then he heard footsteps coming from behind.

"Aw ciao mi bella!" He said proudly coming over to give you a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Mm you look so beautiful as ever." You giggled from the sweet talk and he held you close.

"Our canoa ride is ready." Ercole helped you onto the boat, so you wouldn't fall into the water messing up your stunning dress.

What a gentleman.

Once you got inside he sat across from you while turning on the radio, putting it onto some love songs to set the mood.

He'd start rowing while being distracted by your eyes.

You lightly hum to the music while looking out into the stars.

Once you two stopped by the moon, Ercole pulled out his guitar and sings a song for you, sure he tried his best but you love to see him have fun.

"Oh Mi Amore, you look so beautiful in the moon light, I cannot imagine celebrating our 1st anniversary being with you, you have changed my life, teaching me the reason I should love." The young Italian man said while putting down his guitar and gazes into your eyes.

Luca/Alberto x Reader One Shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें