Lets try that!! (Alberto x Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

This has to be the most CUTEST thing this sweet bean suggested to me.

This is also gonna be the cutest thing to ever write as well!

You and Alberto watched Spider-Man and he was amazed by the upside down kiss. He wants to try it out with you!

You guys are 14. Again it'll be so flipping adorable.

WARNING:

Too adorable...that's all.

————————————————————

"Come on Y/n!" Alberto was jumping on the couch while you were finishing up making popcorn for movie date night.

"I'm almost done sweetie! Give me 1 more minute." You said out loud while sprinkling some butter around the tasty snack.

Once you finished stirring the butter, you head over to the couch with your boy toy, ready to watch Spider-Man with Tobey Maguire.

((Sorry,Tom Holland beans...T3T))

Now before you start the movie, you have told him that you have a strong case of arachnophobia and hated close ups on spiders. Especially those 8 eyes and enormous fangs which makes you squirm just how unnatural they are...So of course you had to cover your face from certain close ups which Alberto didn't mind, he thinks Spiders look really cool!

"Aww don't be such a baby, I think they look cute!"

You gagged while munching on some popcorn, getting into the good part where Peter Parker discovers his new special powers relating to the creepy crawlers.

It was epic and iconic!

Through out the movie, Alberto was just too busy looking amazed each and every second on how bad ass Spider-Man really is, becoming his favorite Marvel super hero.

Until there was this one scene that made you flush red just how sweet and romantic it was...is where Peter was hanging upside down in his suit, while Mary Jane took off half of his mask to share an upside down kiss.

In your head Alberto would be grossed out from the scene, instead he looks over at you with those adorable curious eyes of his.

"What?" You asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Can we do that?" He pointed at the tv where you were left blushing...

"Y-you wanna do the unthinkable?" You knew its impossible to do that around the house...not sure if Sea Monsters can stick through walls...

"It looks easy! I mean we kiss in front all the time! why not give it a little twist!" He explained and winking down at you.

You giggled to yourself, even though he didn't make a lot of sense. Again it's Alberto, maybe he can try. But you gotta tease him that he couldn't.

"I like to see you try~" You sipped your juice and come closer to snuggle in a soft blanket.

By the end of the movie, the both of you cleaned up the living room and Alberto went to pack his stuff. You gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek before he walked out the door.

"See you tomorrow Albi." You respond and watched him head on home.

"I'll work on that kiss!" He shouts out and you just giggled.

That's your Alberto.

For the past few days Alberto tried to accomplish the upside down kiss, however SO many failed tries...

First he tried using his sea monster form to stick on the ceiling, but fell on top of you with no broken bones thank goodness.

Second he placed ACTUAL glue on his books to stick on the wall and when you walked by, of course he fell...turns out the boots were too big on him.

And third! He tried wrapping his tail around a pole like a possum, but when you walked by, of course you know how that went...it was a hot sunny day and dried up quickly, fell on top of Ercole'a giant gelato supreme.

To your surprise, you actually felt bad, knowing he wants to make it come true...but you were very patient. Soon it'll happen.

Until the next day.

(Alberto's POV)

"Alberto...are you sure this is safe?" Luca asked me while thing a rope around my legs.

"Yeah! Uhhh...I'm not sure...But I heard that tying a rope around my ankles would hold me upside down! I've seen it in a magic show me and Y/n went to!"

I looked under the high building, trying to spot Mi amore somewhere. Until I see her pass out fish to the people!

This is perfect! And she's on her way!

"This is it Luca! I'm getting that Upside down kiss!"

"Seriously! Your gonna jump off this high building for this!? What if you get hurt?!"

I sighed knowing Bruno is in the way...

"Luca, trust me! I'm gonna be okay." I pat his shoulder with a warm smile.

"Hold onto the rope until Y/n rides by."

"Ciao Signore, here's your fish."

My eyes widen when I heard her voice was near.

"Okay Luca! This is it!"

I took a deep breath and saw her get on her bike.

"TAKE ME GRAVITY!"

I jumped off the building but I noticed Luca wasn't holding the rope!

"L-Luca! Wait grab it!!" I shout soon I felt a rough tug...around my legs...he caught me!! Thank goodness...however to my surprise, I sees her right in front of my face, she looked really shocked...

"Mio Dio Alberto you scared me!" She pants trying to catch her breath...then I let out a nervous chuckle.

"C-ciao bella." My face felt hot and the way she looked at me with concern...Then let's put a sigh...this isn't good...

"Your trying too hard sweetie." She raised an eyebrow and could tell...you know...she's right...I'm trying way too hard and almost killed myself over a silly kiss that seems impossible to do...

"Are you gonna break up with me for trying?" I asked while give her those sad puppy eyes which sometimes works...but she's still giving me that look...I don't wanna break up...

Until she comes closer and moved my necklace to the side.

"Nah, Your too much of a sweetheart to break up with." She come closer and gently cupped my face, leaning forward to press her lips against mine.

Sharing a sweet upside kiss where I melt into her soft touch.

Wow...it's finally happening! We're actually doing it!

Until my head starts to feel dizzy.

Ugh...I feel sick...

Suddenly I felt the rope being let go and I fell on top of her!

"Sorry Alberto! But did you do it?!"

(3rd Persons PoV)

Luca shout while looking guilty for letting go, however he saw Alberto giving him a thumbs up.

"We did it Luca!" He smiled while Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Okay Peter Parker, you got your kiss, care to help me sell these fish?" She asked and Alberto is glad to help.

"Anything for my Mary Jane~"

————————————————————

Okay no joke, my heart couldn't take it. God...aren't we just happy Alberto exist in the Pixar universe? UwU

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this cause I did.

The Princess and the Frog will be under development in a week.