Chapter 1: New kiddo

T.W. body shaming, abusive relationships, and self harm.

Aria POV:

I jump out of bed as I hear the banging on my door. A gust of wind washes over me and I feel shivers run down my spine. I jump towards Pansy, we both walked towards the door with our wands raised. She nudged me to open the door, I hesitantly turned the door knob to reveal two blonde and brunette teenagers.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BANGING ON OUR DOOR A 5:30 IN THE MORNING!" I shouted, the three of them looked taken aback,

"Babes like you said it's five thirty, so maybe don't shout" Enzo said as Pansy scowled at the pair of them.

"She wouldn't be shouting if you didn't attempt to break into our dormitory, anyway why did you come?" Pansy said in a groggy morning voice.

"Get up you stupid children, there is a new student arriving early this morning, he is definitely going to in Slytherin, so be in the great hall by 6, nicely presented." Draco mocked the greasy raven haired man. Enzo let out a snicker at the spot on imitation.

"I'm not getting up at 6 in the morning to listen to the rusty old hat waffle to some kid for like 20 seconds or something, on a Saturday!" I grunted as I got back into bed, I closed my eyes for a few seconds, before my covers were blown off, I looked to see the brunette boy with a smug look on his face. I grabbed my wand and shouted Rictumsempra at Enzo. He wiggled around on the floor for a bit before I took the jinx off him once my hand got tired.

"Now get out wankers."

I sighed before grabbing a white crop top, a sage green cardigan, with baggy ripped jeans throwing it onto my bed. I looked over to see Pansy my actions but with a blue cardigan, white crop top and a blue skirt. I had showered the night before, meaning I had more time to get ready. My wand was heated up at my command allowing me to twirl my hair around it. Pansy had come out of the shower, brushing her silky black hair. A few dots of concealer was placed over my subtle eye bags.

Aria's outfit:

Pansy's outfit:

Pansy's outfit: