𝒯𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

Start from the beginning

"He is sleeping come back another time maybe hmmm never" Micheal chuckle but hide it with cough , he's also getting on my nerve why can't he take care of this woman .

"You know what I think I'll wait for him to wake up" I walk past her and sit on the couch , fucking uncomfortable, I see an album photo and my curiosity get the best of me so I get up take it and sit again .

The picture retrace all the life of my child from his birth to now in have to admit that this get me emotional Micheal come beside me and watch it with me , I get so lost in the pictures that I don't hear the door opening .

"I swear these stairs will kill me someday" she says panting , Abby chuckle awkwardly but says nothing else , Rose hasn't seen us for now she's putting the groceries where it belong

"sorry I was late , they just made me lost my t-" she turns the face us and stop , she's shocked but fuck , she's so fucking ethereal , beautiful is not a word enough to describe her , I have to say that I missed seeing her .

She wears a jumpsuit that suits her like a glove but that's not what she used to wear at least when she was with me, rosa always wore dresses with soft colors , but I 'm not complaining whatever she wears she can do no wrong I'm sure of it .
It seems she got a little bit curvier and fuck I personally won't complain .

"wh-what are you doing here" she stutter , it's only now that I see here blemish face it's like she in front of her biggest fear

"wh-what are you doing here" she stutter , it's only now that I see here blemish face it's like she in front of her biggest fear .

"I am here to see my son Omarosa"
She fold her arm to answer me "no" my ears must fails me "I'm sorry I didn't understand what did you said ?"
"no, you will not see my son" I try to keep my calm like my dad and Micheal said but it's getting fucking hard .

"he's also my child" I grit clenching my jaw she chuckle angrily
"I don't care Alessandro get out !" her lips bobble and I see her eyes wetting with tears, I hate seeing her like that I can't deal with her sad, angry why not, cold even better, but sad no, so I sigh and get up when I was about to go to the front door, the door of the bedroom I assume opens .

Aurelio walk in the living room yawning , when he sees me he beams and run to me I pick him up "mister !" he says giggling I guess this is what it feels to be a dad because I already love him "hey champs how are you ?"

"I'm fine !? you !?" he ask me tilting his head" I chuckle , he reminds me of Omarosa when we first met .
"I'm good champs , wanna know something ?" I whisper to him loud enough for everyone else to hear , he a eagerly nod his head

"Sandro please , stop" she whisper her voice cracking

Abbigail clear her throat and tell Rose she have to go to work, my rose nod and her friend is out of the house followed by my best friend .

After they're gone we stay in an awkward silence that our son broke "Mommy is mister my daddy ?"

"No"
"Yes"
We say at the same time I look at her furious , "what are you doing" I mouth at her but she just shrug , fucking shrug like this is not a big a deal .

I kneel in front of Aurelio and smile tenderly at him "Aurelio you are my son , I'm sorry for not being here with you before , but I'll make up for everything champs okay ?" he nod eagerly and hug me with so much force "I'm so happy daddy" this is I think the best day of my life .

"with that I wanted to ask you two if you wanted to go to where I live ? We'll spend summer together" Aurelio jumps excitedly between us nodding, well that was easy Aurelio and I look up to his mother to see her frowning
"Lio, baby can you go to the bedroom please I have something to say to your ....  dad" she says with a tight smile

"Okay I'll make my bags" he says running to his bedroom

"Absolutely not " she says as soon as Aurelio close the door "why" she look at me as if i was crazy "are you mad ? so you just assume that my son and I will leave our life here to go to London with you ?"

Well this won't be as easy as I thought

I just am in love with Sandro idc idc

Abby is such a good friend tho 🤧

Have a good day or night wherever you're at ❤️