big screen, he swallowed secretly and said sincerely, "I knew I had signed up for the Love Cabin, and I also wanted to have a blind date with Zhuang Li. "

This sentence is definitely not a rainbow fart, but a revelation of his true thoughts.

At this moment, Ma Hui, Fang Yuwu, Liao Yuan, and thousands of viewers squatting in the live broadcast room have the same thoughts as him.

[Young, handsome, elegant, noble, affectionate, and the point is so rich! Who wouldn't want a boyfriend like this?] An audience member typed this sentence drooling.

[I also want to be deceived into marriage by Zhuang Li, the kind that doesn't sign a prenuptial property agreement! 】

【Han Kun has no idea what he lost! 】

【As soon as Zhuang Li takes this marriage certificate, half of his family property is divided, right? Let me figure out how much this is. 】

【Xi Ming is too lucky! Zhuang Li said that he should give him all the MAX club and those luxury cars. It's not a joke. Mimi laughed to death, she actually said that Zhuang Li was empty of gloves and a white wolf! ]

[I also want to be a white wolf with empty gloves! Mr. Zhuang, come and cover me, my neck has been washed! ]

[This show is probably the ceiling of all love variety shows! It is impossible for other variety shows to invite amateur guests higher than Zhuang Li! 】

The audience sent a barrage to blow Zhuang Li's rainbow fart.

After the news that Zhuang Li is Mr Zhuang spread, more people came to watch the live broadcast.

In just a few dozen minutes, four topics related to this show rushed to the hot search list, and the first one was "Shocking!" The richest man in Asia actually pretends to be a poor Internet celebrity", the second is "Xi Ming is suspected of cheating on the marriage of the richest man in Asia", the third is "The richest man in Asia is shocked by a variety show and has a flash marriage", and the fourth is "Xi Ming is accused of cheating marriage". Internet celebrity cheating marriage".

The people who eat melons learned about the plot of this show through hot searches, and their eyes are about to burst. The screenwriter with the biggest brain hole would not dare to write like this, but the reality really happened. Must watch this show! If you don't watch it, you will miss a million.

Through the publicity of the tap water, the ratings of the previous episodes also exploded, and a new historical record was also set.

The chief director almost fainted in the monitoring room after learning the data.

And the huge influx of spectators is really fragrant. This is a perfect match for CP! Zhuang Li is handsome and arrogant, Xi Ming is sunny and cheerful; Zhuang Li is slender and weak, and Xi Ming is tall and strong; in terms of appearance, they are completely compatible, not to mention the heart-warming atmosphere when they get along.

[Watching the scene where they hugged and whispered together, I couldn't help but let my aunt smile! 】

[The CPs I chased before were all fake, and they broke up quickly after recording the show. But this reassures me too much for CP, I don't have to swallow the keys, and I don't have to help them move the Civil Affairs Bureau, they are locked by themselves! 】

【So sweet! I can't stand it sisters! I want to fall in love! 】

Almost in the blink of an eye, all the audiences who used to yell at Zhuang Li and Xi Ming became their CP fans.