05/Kroger, Anger, & a Rock band

(Dude that one up there-I'd read that in a heartbeat, it would be amazing)

1. A high, wasted college dropout recently ran away from their abusive partner, they run into a Kroger. Nowhere else to go. Frantic, full of booze. The employees begging to try and escort them out of the building because some old Karen reported them. On the way out, they began venting, tell the group of employees about their troubles. Little did they know, and old friend from college was amongst that group, and wanted to help. Would it work out?

2. "You left me alone. Hm, I wonder if your life is as spectacular as you thought it'd be without me!?"

3. You're  the drummer of a small rock band. You guys may be small now, but everyone knows that you'll be going places. Big places. You've wanted to be a professional drummer ever since you played percussion in middle school. Your life, at the moment, your life is an absolute dream come true. Or rather, it was. Everything begins to change when your band mates soon separate, due to the lack of profits and tension between everyone else except you. You were always very quiet, and it is hard to express your feelings. You don't know how to tell everyone how this was your dream that they lit on fire, and how it hurt that they felt it was just a gig. What will you do?