Chapter 20 Long Time No See

Start from the beginning

Olivia: Alola, Kiawe! It hasn't been long since I last saw you, but you've grown strong! And real handsome!

Ash: Kiawe, you know her?

Kiawe: This is Akala Island's Kahuna, Olivia.

Nhazul and Ash both looked at Kiawe surprised.

Ash: What?!

Nhazul: You're the Kahuna?

Nhazul looked at Serena.

Nhazul: I assume you know her too?

Serena: Yeah, I met her a last week.

Nhazul: Last week? You've been here for a week?

(Timeskip)

After meeting both Olivia and Serena, everyone went inside the school, as Kukui began giving a run down of everything they'ed be doing.

Kukui: So today, this class will head to Akala Island for the extracurricular lessons there, but...

Ash: Yeah, I'm up for the Grand Trial!

Kukui: Ash, you're too excitable.

Sophocles: You know how he is...

Serena: Wait, you're doing the Island Challenge?

Nhazul: You know about the Island Challenge?

Serena: Yeah. Olivia told me about them when we met.

Ash: But Serena, what are you doing here? I thought you were heading to Hoenn?

Serena just scratched her cheek, a little embarrassed.

Serena: I did, but ended up coming here because I won a trip. Plus I thought I'd take the opportunity to improve on things that I'm lacking.

Nhazul. Lacking?

Olivia stepped up and got everyone's attention.

Olivia: Alola! I'm Olivia, Akala Island's Kahuna

Olivia: Alola! I'm Olivia, Akala Island's Kahuna. I'll be in charge of these extracurricular lessons. Nice to meet you. And as some of you already know, this is Serena. She'll be joining you all moving forward.