Eclipse Lake part 2

Začít od začátku

"It sounds like it came from Odwin's room." Realized Willow.

Gus and Willow turned to each other with expressions filled with horror before running at full speed to Odwin's room...where Odwin was quickly being enveloped in darkness until he transformed into a dark figure.

The dark figure slowly turned to Gus and Willow who backed away slowly.

"Hello there." Said Willow nervously before the figure's arms grew larger and grew claws.

The claw slammed down at Gus who managed to dodge before Willow stepped up.

She quickly tried restraining Odwin with her vines, but to no avail as they all rotted with a wave of the figure's hand.

"We should run." Said Gus staring at the now non existent plants.

"Yup!" Exclaimed Willow as she pulled Gus away and ran.

The dark figure paused for a moment, clutching their wrist in pain, before chasing after Willow and Gus with a mad shriek.

xxXxx

"What was that?!" Asked Gus in fear as he and Willow quickly ran out of the owl house.

"I don't know, but we need to get it away from Luz." Said Willow worriedly.

As if on que, the dark figure smashed through a window and landed right in front of Gus and Willow.

"And us!" Added Gus in shock.

As The dark figure approached Gus and Willow, someone else noticed the fight.

"*gasp* Oddy!" It was Hooty who wrapped around Odwin as soon as he saw 'him'. "You're okay!"

"Hooty, no!" Exclaimed Gus in worry, trying to stop Hooty from getting hurt.

The dark figure paused for a moment in confusion before telekinetically throwing Hooty back into the owl house.

But before they could do anything else, the coven sigil on their wrist began glowing and they clutched it in pain.

Gus and Willow noticed this as the figure's gaze snapped onto them and tried to slash at them in fear that using too much power would hasten the sigil's effects.

The two dodged and ran into the woods as the figure lagged behind because of the coven brand. This gave Gus and Willow some breathing room as they hid behind a tree.

"Gus, i think he's in pain." Said Willow feeling conflicted.

"I can see that, but why is he trying to kill us?" Asked Gus in confusion.

"The coven brand is doing something. We need to cut his arm off." Said Willow with a determined expression.

"How?" Asked Gus in confusion. "We don't have anything to cut it with and we can't just rip it off."

Willow paused for a moment before it hit her. "Luz's ice glyph! We can make a saw out of one! You remember how to draw it?"

Gus smiled and nodded determinedly before heading out to face the dark figure.

xxXxx

The dark figure felt danger and pain, unable to reach both its minds as they were currently sleeping.

Without a mind, it was like a wild animal. All it felt was the need to survive.

And to survive, it needed to get rid of the symbol on its wrist. But to do that, it would have to destroy the ones who put it on, right?