From the firm hands that were placed on my hips I knew that it was a guy. A well built one at that.

As I continued grinding on him I brought up both of my hands before wrapping them around his neck, bringing his face closer to mine.

A small moan escaped from me as I felt how hard he was, tingles all of my body. The guy then surprised me when he wrapped a hand around my throat, choking me slightly.

I then shivered as I felt his warm lips near my ear, "bambolina... ti avverto." He spoke out, his voice causing me to turn around.

When I looked up at him I noticed how close his face was to mine. I could feel how hard I made him, he knew I could feel it. Yet he didn't care.

I then grabbed onto the hand that he had around my throat, placing both of his hands on my rear. He raised an eyebrow at me in questioning.

I only smiled up at him in response before wrapping my arms around his neck. If it weren't for these heels I borrowed from Monica, I wouldn't be able to reach past his shoulders.

I expected him to push me away like he does to everyone else but surprisingly, he didn't.

Maybe he's beginning to trust me... I hope so.

"Why are you always so mean to me?" I asked him. I didn't miss the way he rolled his eyes at my question.

"Why am I mean to you? Trust is my number one reason. I shouldn't have to wonder when someone's gonna stab me in the back." He spoke out.

He had a point... I was doing all of this just to make him and his family pay for what they did to my father.

A small part of me wanted to forget about everything that happened years ago and just live my life. But I know my father wouldn't want that.

I had to avenge him.

I then pouted in response before leaning closer to him, "But I've done nothing to you... how about we just talk about it at your place?" I asked him softly.

"Orabella, you're drunk." Was all he said.

I slowly moved my hand towards his lower abdomen and that's when he stopped me. Cole held onto my arm before dragging me out of the building.

When we made it outside I tried to remove his hand from me but he wouldn't budge, "Where are we going?" I asked him.

I felt myself getting lightheaded as we neared his car... maybe it was a bad idea to drink that many shots like that. Good thing Lukas showed up when he did.

Cole then opened the door to the passenger side, when he did so I quickly pulled my arm out of his grip when I felt myself about to throw up.

I didn't even have time to prepare myself, everything just came up so fast. My head felt like it was spinning, my chest was burning. It felt like I could hardly breathe.

I then felt someone pull all of my hair up in a ponytail, rubbing my back softly.

After a few moments I was able to calm myself down. When Cole saw that I was okay he let go of my hair, handing me a napkin. When I looked up at him I saw that he had no expression on his face, he wasn't disgusted with me.

Even though he's distant to everyone, Cole is still the same sweetheart I met when we were little.

"You alright?" He asked. I nodded my head before taking the bottle of water that was in his hand, drinking it all in one go.

A big sigh escaped from me, "Fuck... I'm never drinking again." I muttered out.

I didn't miss the small smile that was on his face before he walked towards the driver side of the car.

¥¥

¥¥

A few minutes later...

I ended up convincing Cole to let me stay at his place since I didn't want Gabriel and Tanya seeing me like this. Plus I wouldn't know how to explain why Monica isn't with me.

I wonder what she's doing right now... probably sucking faces with Lukas I bet.

When we first arrived to Cole's place I couldn't help but stare at everything in awe. He had good taste when it came to furniture.

After giving me a pain pill he then showed me around the place before we came to what was one of the guest bedrooms.

"You can stay in this room if you want. There are some clothes here that I'm sure you can fit." He explained before walking towards the dresser.

I followed behind him before checking out the drawers that were filled with clothes, why does he have all of this? Is he seeing someone?

"Why do you have all of these girl clothes in here? Do these belong to your girlfriend or something? If so, I'm not wearing them." I spoke out.

A small sigh escaped from him before he closed the drawer, "You know, jealousy doesn't looking good on you."

"These clothes in here are Reyna's. Some nights she might need a place to crash at so I told her she could keep some clothes here." He explained.

I opened my mouth to apologize but he held up his hand, "It's fine. This is another reason as to why relationships don't interest me." He added before walking out.

"If you need anything I'll be in the study room." I heard him say as he went down the hallway.

After a few moments I looked at myself in the mirror that stood in front of the bed. I noticed how the nude lipstick I had on was smudged as well as the eyeliner.

So to sum it all up, I looked like shit.

When I looked back at the top of the dresser I saw a pack of makeup removal wipes, just my luck. Reyna had just about everything I needed in here.

If she knew I was in here using her stuff I bet she'd be red as a tomato right now.

As I wiped off the remaining make up I had on my face, what Cole had said came back to me. He said relationships didn't interest him anymore... so when was he in a relationship?

And with who?

I doubt Monica would know anything about it... maybe I could ask Delilah.

After a nice hot shower and a change of clothes, I jumped on the bed with a huge sigh before getting underneath the covers.

"Man... I acted like a real bitch." I spoke out to myself when I recalled what I said to Cole earlier.

That's the longest I've talked to him... maybe he's starting to trust me after all.

*****

Don't forget to vote!!!