☆≻Seven≺☆

Zacznij od początku

Our eyes met. My blood boiled looking at her jacket. So my stupid self grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her across the grounds, filled with murmuring students and entered an empty art studio. 

I locked the door and faced her.

She didn't seem shocked. But she sure was amused.

Nari: Why did you drag me here?

She gasped.

Nari: I have a boyfriend.

I rolled my eyes.

Jeno: I don't care if you have a boyfriend or not. Just... Stay away from Jisung.

She stared at me for a minute in silence before scoffing.

Nari: You can't tell me what to do.

I looked her dead in the eye.

Jeno: Listen here you murderer, Jisung is like my younger brother. If he has a single scratch on his body because of you... i won't hesitate to kill you.

I said as bravely as i could. The girl instead laughed. A reaction i didn't want.

Nari: Fancy you calling me a murderer. 

She nodded.

Nari: Well Jeno, honey, here is the problem. Jisung is stuck with me and others for an indefinite amount of time. I am not allowed to disclose the information. And mind you, neither can Jisung. 

She stepped closer to me. Our faces only having a few inches between them. She smirked, as our eyes met in the close proximity. 

Nari: And mind your words when you talk to me Jeno. I am still an Alpha, and like you said a murderer.

She said with disgust.

Nari: But i am also a gang member who knows your life is miserable. Who knows that you fake that cute eye smile of yours. And behind that light make-up how your eye bags are hidden. How you are scared of the fire. And how you hate being lonely. 

My eyes widened.

Nari: Jisung really looks up to you. You wouldn't want me to disclose this, would you?

She traced my jaw with her finger, sending shivers down my spine. My fists balled, but there was nothing i could do.

She tiptoed and i could feel her warm breath fanning near my ear.

Nari: Here's an advice. Take it or leave it... Be careful Jeno. People usually stay away from my bad side. 

Her lips grazed over my cheek as she gave me smirk before turning to the door and unlocking it.

Nari: Also.

I turned, meeting her eyes once more.

Nari: Jisung might be dear to you, but so is he very dear to me. It might have been only a few hours since i knew him, but he went through a lot, that you won't know or understand, because you went through something different. So stay out of it. And don't stress the kid. 

She glared at me.

Nari: If you push him to tell you why he is with me and stress him out... I swear to god Lee Jeno, i will personally slit your throat and pull your tubes out.

She then turned and left, slamming the door shut. Her feeling of touching my jaw still lingering. Anger filled my body. I wanted to end all of these over confident, selfish Alphas. But what could I do? 

Not that I was weak. But I knew someone else in the group who i wished to meet again... but i just won't let it happen.

I sighed before walking out and i was immediately met with Jisung and Haechan. They had worry written all over their faces.

Haechan: Are you okay? What did she tell?

Jisung: If she told you something, i can talk her out of it.

Haechan: When did you even get close to her?

I saw Jisung shift uncomfortably. I glanced to my side where i saw all the Alpha members glaring at me. Nari probably told them. And when i met the female's eyes, she was insanely furious. I looked back at Jisung and understood why.

Jeno: It's okay Jisung. You don't need to tell us.

Jisung looked confused but Haechan opened his mouth, to which i glared at him.

Jeno: Shut your mouth before i make you.

Haechan: Kinky but-

Jeno: Shut. the. fuck. up.

He closed his mouth and pursed his lips. 

Jeno: Let's go. We will get late for class. 

I dragged both of them by their wrists. When we passed the Alphas i could still feel their burning gazes on the back of my head. I stopped in front of Haechan's and my class, and pushed him just as Jisung bid us good bye to leave to for his own class. 

I nodded and turned to see Nari standing alone without the other members. Leaning on the wall, one leg pressed against it and hands folded on top off her chest. 

But then her eyes flickered behind me. For the first time i saw her drop her cold expression and smile. She even waved at who ever it was. I turned the other way and saw a smiling Jisung who then immediately walked into his class. 

I looked back at Nari and saw her drop her smile, returning to her cold expression. She gave me a glare before turning and entering her own class, which was right next to where she stood.

I sighed and faced my class in which Haechan was waiting for me while scrolling through his phone. 

This is going to be a bad year for me cause i made the wrong enemies.

bad choices lead to bad situations? Maybe...