I'm only his Love !!

At Bhushan Villa

At Dinning Hall

Devi (Chandra Lekha) shouted on Preethi

Devi (Chandra Lekha) : Why You are creating Conspiracies? Why you are trying to create obstacles to My Amar wishes?

Preethi : You are Devi, right? Why are You calling Yourself as Chandra Lekha?

Devi (Chandra Lekha) hold Preethi neck and Pinned her to wall..

Devi (Chandra Lekha) : Don't dare to tell my Tell my name with Your Bloody Mouth!! You don't deserve it!!

Preethi became scared for this..

Devi (Chandra Lekha) : Don't you know!! What You did to separate me from My Amar!!

Preethi remembering about her Plans to separate from Devi and Amar..

Devi (Chandra Lekha) : What!! Are you counting Your own mistakes?

Preethi : Please Leave me, Devi..I didn't did any mistake..

Devi (Chandra Lekha) became angry for this and holds Preethi hand more tightly..

Devi (Chandra Lekha) : You tried to burn My Horoscope, You tried to kidnap Panthulugaru to stop My Enagement with Amar, You changed Ammavaru scared Food, Now You are trying to spoil Homam Thorallu..Are these are not Your Mistakes? Tell me!!

Preethi became shock when Devi said all these things..

Devi (Chandra Lekha) : I can't bear If any Girl comes close to My Amar..And You want My Amar!! How Dare You!!

Devi (Chandra Lekha) throw Preethi on the Floor with angry.. Preethi became scared for this..

Devi (Chandra Lekha) : Kill Your Wish!! Or Else I will Kill You!!

Preethi became terrified on heard this..

Devi (Chandra Lekha) : I'm only his Life, I'm only his Breathe, I'm only his Wish, I'm only his Dream, I'm only his Love

Devi (Chandra Lekha) : I'm only his Life, I'm only his Breathe, I'm only his Wish, I'm only his Dream, I'm only his Love...It is just me..Me..Me only!!