Unromantic Girl!!

At Devi's House

Padhu cleaning House and throwing that Old Newspaper also along with Dust..

Subbu stopped Padhu on seeing that Newspaper

Subbu : Padhu..Yesterday Devi read this Newspaper..May be some Important topic must be there..

Padhu : In this Old Newspaper? I think it is useless..

Subbu : You don't know anything, Keep that Paper on Table..

Padhu : Ok..You and Your Daughter are Educated, You both only know this Paper importance..How can I know that?

Subbu : If You are also Educated, Why you would married me? You also would do Job and married Rich man like Your Daughter..

On that time Devi came there and heard this..

Padhu covered it and said to Devi

Padhu : Devi..You came..See, Your Father is teasing me..

Devi became silent for this..

Padhu understood Devi felt bad for Subbu words..

Padhu : Devi..Why You came so early today? Office work completed?

Why You came so early today? Office work completed?

Devi : I went to Amar Sir House, Amma..

Padhu : Ok..Good..You come with me, We have to select Wedding Cards from Bride Side..

Devi : Amma..Actually Urmila Madam want to Publish Wedding Cards from both sides like One Family..Amar Sir asked Your Opinion about this?

Padhu : What is need to ask us? It is Good Decision..They are Great People that's why they are treating us equal to them..

Subbu said to Padhu

Subbu: Yes, Padhu..They are really Great People, They can't come down to Our levelright? So, they are trying to bring us to their level..

They are really Great People, They can't come down to Our levelright? So, they are trying to bring us to their level